A/N

First, I want to thank each and every person here, who enjoys all my stories or at least one of them. Last week I hit 1k followers. That means 1000 of you went out of your way to read my work, like my work, even vote and comment on my work, send me private messages, or post to that public message board thing. And you even want to keep up with me so you even took time to hit that follow button. You guys amaze me every day and as a thank you, I pushed to have this short story written. (Don't worry, it's completed! Just editing involved.) I'll post a chapter or two a day. So thank you. I love you all and you warm my heart every time you interact with me or with my stories. Those messages/votes/comments really do mean the world to me.

Second. Guys, I did it. I wrote a short FF story for a mature audience. There will be sexy time, written by me, who doesn't write boom boom scenes. So go easy on me. Thank you to AcademyPrincess for the book cover and yobshabob for being my smut beta reader and making sure I don't have them breaking their backs to do something.

Again, I don't normally write FF for mature audiences (at least unless I have my co-writer with me, that's her domain) so this is new for me. Enjoy and don't be afraid to tell me how I did!

Love,

Jaliza A. Burwell