Boyfriends...

We sit in the stands waiting as the announcements are made, my angels have banners and Monty has pom poms... I'm not even going to ask.

Ming is sitting next to me, sipping my drink. He didn't want one when I asked, but the minute we sat he took mine, I should kick him.

P'Bee is taking pictures with one hand, holding Bas with the other, pointing at things for him. P'Sing comes and joins us, P'New is swimming in today's competition.

"Come to see your boyfriend, Sing?" P'Bee laughs.

"I'm not sure I like this." P'Sing says looking around.

"P'Sing! You have to support P'New!" Monty tells him.

"The crowd is part of it."

"All these people will see him." P'Sing looks annoyed. "They should cover up more."

"It's a family trait." Elephant sighs.

"Possessive as hell."

"I need a possessive boyfriend!" Crow ads.

"P'Bee, are you sure you want to see this?" Chicken asks.

"Hot guys in shorts, great bodies, dripping wet? Hell yes, boys."

We all look at her.

"What?" she asks. "Half the girls on the stands don't know anyone, they are here to drool."

"P'Bee..." Monty shakes his head.

"I'm single, don't you judge me." She glares.

P'Lee comes and sits near us.

"Don't try to run from us p." Ming snaps. "I have questions."

"You wanted to run away to Paris." Monty glares

"We can find you there!" Elephant states.

"Your all too nosey!" P'Lee tells them.

"Dam right." Monty tells him.

"We have times, and dates of all your meeting with P'Din."

"We even know the first night you became, official."

"We know about the flowers...."

"It was one flower..." P'Lee snaps.

"So, there were flowers!" Crow laughs.

"I hate you all." P'Lee sighs.

P'Sing is smiling, as he pats P'Lee's shoulder. "You'll get used to this, if they stop, that's when you really worry."

We watch the rest of the competition, our team are really good, they all get to the finals for different events, which will be held tomorrow. We meet them for lunch and congratulate them, they're all hyper, they loved Monty's pom pom cheering.

I look around as a group takes a table nearby, they seem to be tourists, looking around and asking questions. It isn't long before another person joins them, I realise its Himi, they must be his friends.

My angels are teasing P'Din about flowers, who's telling them all to shush, he didn't say any such thing. P'Sing is putting things on P'New's plate, who's blushing as his friends aww.

P'Yut is eating in depression, he's the only one alone, he hugs Monty and cries, who joins him. Everyone's laughing.

As P'Lee walks past Himi's table, someone stops him.

"Lee? It really is you." A woman says, getting up and hugging him.

Two men stand, and shake hands with him, P'Lee seems a little reserved, as he greets them, saying it's been a long time. They ask P'Lee to join them. The woman next to Himi, grabs his arm, frowning at P'Lee.