Yugi Muto

Of course, Rachael had met Yugi just a couple of weeks ago before she solved her Millennium Puzzle, and he was almost done with his.

The sixteen year old was small for his age, and had multicolored spiky hair with a blond fringe jutting sideways, alabaster skin and amethyst eyes, much like her own skin and eyes, but she had never dyed her long dark hair.

The way that it happened, Yugi was standing up for two students named Joey Wheeler and Tristan Taylor from a dark haired bully, and she had just come around the corner when she saw the bully beat up Yugi after he stood up for Joey and Tristan. She helped the bully get expelled by going to the principal's office and reporting the incident after going Jackie Chan on him. She became Yugi, Joey and Tristan's friend immediately afterward.

Joey was a tough kid, who at first with Tristan bullied Yugi, but since that day became friends. He had messy blond hair, hazel brown eyes and was tall, lean and muscular. Tristan was a bit taller than Joey and his hair was brown and spiky on top, and he had dark brown eyes, and was also lean and muscular.

She had also met Téa Gardner, who was at least 5 inches taller than she was, and she was beautiful and slender. She had short brown hair with bangs framing her face, and beautiful blue eyes.

For some reason, Rachael couldn't figure out why Yugi was so familiar to her. She had to admit that she had weird dreams of a previous life, something she would never tell her father because he dismissed magic as fake. She couldn't piece it together.

Even Yugi admitted that she was familiar to him, but he also couldn't figure it out either.

Now here she was, looking at Yugi and Joey play Duel Monsters, and she was getting a kick out of it. Téa was beside her.

"Hey, Joey! Earth to Joey! Hey, are you in there? It's your turn!" Yugi said in his soft voice.

Rachael had to giggle at Joey's thinking face before Tristan came along and rubbed his knuckles against Joey's hair.

"Awww, isn't he cute when he's thinking?" Tristan snickered.

"Hey Tristan! Yugi and Rachael here are teaching me how to play Duel Monsters!" Joey said.

"Drooling Monsters?!" Tristan made a confused face.

"Duel Monsters, ya nimrod!" Joey snarled as he pushed Tristan away.

"Sheesh!"

"Joey's getting the hang of the game, but Yugi and Rachael are experts!" Téa said with a smile.

"Aww, I wouldn't say that!" Rachael blushed.

"Alright Yugi. It's time to duel!" Joey set a card down.

"Each card has an attack number and a defense number. Whoever still has their life points wins the duel!" Téa explained.

"That's the idea." Rachael added.

"Pretty good move, huh Yugi?" Joey was impressed.

"Yep! Pretty good move," Yugi smiled and then placed a card down. "But not good enough."

Rachael was impressed and clapped.

"WHAT?! Thanks a lot!" A card that powerful totally wipes me out!" Joey complained.

"You stink at this game!" Tristan teased.

"No, you did fine, Joey. I just have better cards. My grandpa owns a game shop and I get the best cards from him." Yugi explained.

"Oh, I live two doors down from your game shop! I didn't know there were any game shops here!" Rachael's eyes widened. "Thank you for telling me!"

"Your own game shop?! What're we waitin' for?! Let's go!" Joey's face lit up.