(4)

•Dans POV•
Wow. This girl is absolutely beautiful. Her reddish hair is so beautiful and her eyes are too. I don't know why that Evan guy would do such a thing to someone so sweet. She smells really good too. Her smile is adorable like her. I just wish she was mine. I push her hair out of her face and sigh.
She'll never love me...
•Chloe's pov•
I awake. The sun is shining. The snow is falling like crazy. I try to get up but something catches me. Two large arms are wrapped around my waist. I smile to myself and unwrap them.
"Nooooooooo" Dans voice is so damn cute.
"I gotta pee" he drags me back down.
"But your so warm!" He finally lets go. I run to the bathroom and do my business and run back to find an empty bed. I furrow my brows and walk towards the bed. Before I could reach it by body was hoisted into the air.
"DANIEL JAMES HOWELL PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT" He just kept walking and laughing. I finally just gave up and let him go. He threw he down on the bed.
"Stay here!" He ran out of the room. Around five minutes later I heard a loud boom. Follow by a couple more. They got faster and louder. Dan appeared in the doorway with his 'danosaur' costume. He did a very adorable 'Rawr' and ran into the room. His arms were tucked in so they looked extra tiny. He jumped onto the bed making me giggle even more. He started to tickle me wildly.
"DAN STOP IM GONNA PEEEEEE" I started crying. It was a happy kind of crying though. He finally stopped.
"Ok, ok" he laughed and rolled into the floor.
"Owe!" Is all he said when he hit the floor.
"You good?" I hung upside down in front of him. He sat up and looked at my lips and then quickly back to my eyes.
D A N I E L WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME B O Y!
He quickly shook his head trying to get the thoughts away. He stood up and took off the costume. I stood up and grabbed my phone. Turned it on and saw something was different. Dans picture was now my wallpaper. Lock and home screen were now covered by dans beautiful face. I smiled and blushed at the pictures.
Perfect
I walked down the stairs to see a very jumpy Addi.
"Good morning Sunshine!" She threw her arms around me and twirled in a circle. I think it's because she's with Phil for once.
"We're leaving to go across the hall in an hour! Fix yourself up child!" She ran off out the door and down the hall. I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. I started the shower and went in once the water was hot. I washed my hair and stood there thinking about things.
"Love you to mum! Bye-oh fuck sorry, I didn't know you were in here" he quickly shut the door. I turned off the water. I heard his loud sigh from outside the door.
"Nice one Dan. First you make her cry, then you walk in on her while she's showering..." He walked off to another part of the home. I quickly dried myself off and fixed my hair and makeup. I ran out of the bathroom and put my things away in my bags. I quickly check the time.
7:47 PM
I run out into the lounge and they all jump off the couch.
"I'm ready!" I follow them out the door and across the hall. Addi got the door unlocked and we all ran inside. We ran around like chickens with their head cut off. Our things were placed in our rooms mine was a little bigger than Addis but she luckily didn't notice it. We started to unpack right away since we usually go to bed at like 2:00 I'm the morning.
•••
•Dans POV•
I was with Chloe in her room. Her room was mostly black, white and grey. She had tons of fairy lights and other things. She had this jar of red confetti. I put the last pillow on her bed and sighed. A really dumb thought came into my head.
Remember when you sprayed deodorant in your eye that one time? That was pretty dumb!
"Stupid!" I face palmed.
"Cringe attack?" She laughed. I looked at her.
"Ye- You watch my videos?" I smiled at the thought of her actually possibly watching them.
"Yeah" her face went red. And she went back to placing the things on her shelf. I mean I watched her videos too.
"It's ok...I-I watch yours too" I look down at my feet.
"Really!" She turns around, now smiling brightly.
"Yeah" I giggle. Her smile is so beautiful.
"Sick!" She grabs the jar of confetti and looks at it. She smiles at it and places it on the shelf between two pictures, one with a girl and another with two boys.
"Who are those people and where is that confetti from?" I stood up and went over to her. She took the picture down and handed it to me.
"When Addi and I were 13(and 14) we had met on an app for TØP fans. We always had this dream of meeting them one day. We became best friends and shared our dreams and stuff and talked about our depression and anxiety and all that stuff. When we were 18 I drive down to Texas like I said I was going to when I was 14. We packed up her stuff and we moved to Ohio. We went to one of their(tøp) concerts and blew all of our money. It was amazing. I got all this confetti and put it in this jar so I can get buried with it. Not really but maybe Haha. But on that night we were walking down the street and we decided we wanted food so we went to this one place I really don't remember what. But anyway we went inside and Tyler, Josh, And Jenna were all sitting at the table. We went and said hi and we met them and took pictures. So it's kind of like the best memory of my life." She put the confetti back up in the shelf and turned to me.
"Hungry?" She asked checking the time.
"Very!" I plopped down onto the chair that belonged to the vanity.
"Pizza?" She asked walking out of the room.
"Sure" I sighed. She walked out the door and into the lounge. I looked at her mirror. It was lined with lots of pictures. A lot of them were of Chloe and Addi together. There was one of Evans face scribbled out a little. Chloe was holding what looked like a Shiba Inu. it was just a small dog. I looked at Evan again. He was short, maybe 5'8? He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was an ass hole. I looked around some more and saw more pictures of Chloe and Addi holding dogs. Chloe came back into the room.
"It's supposed to be here in like 45 minutes " she smiled.
"Chloe who's dogs are these?" I pointed to the picture of her and Addi.
"Oh! The corgi is Max, he's Addis ESA and the Shiba is mine. His name is Dil, like your sim." She sat down in the chair next to me.
"Well where are they now?" I looked in her blue eyes. They were so beautiful.
"That's a good question...ADDI" she yelled and Addi quickly ran into the room.
"What?" She looked tired.
"Where's max and Dil?"
"My brother said they would be here" her face went white.
"TrEaTS!" Addi screamed. Two little chubby doggos ran out from under the bed.
"My babies!" Chloe yelled. Dil was very adorable. Max was short but adorable. Phil walked into the room.
"Why did you-CORGI" he got down on the floor and started to pet Max.
"Where did this come from?!" He smiled like a little kid.
"Phil, that's Max. He's been my ESA for 8 Year's." Addi bent down next to him and took max in her arms she led Phil out into the lounge. I reached out my hand to Dil and he sniffed it.
Doggo
•••