(6)

Addi walked in with a frown on her face.
"What's wrong Boo?" I poked her side. She sat down in the chair and grabbed the one of many picture of Dan and I. She put it back down and picked up the Koala Dan had also gotten me for Christmas.
"I have to go back to Texas" she sighed. Her eyes saddened.
"Why?" I closed the MacBook. I sat up and looked her directly in the eyes.
"I'll only be gone for two weeks. My mom wants to see me and meet Philip" She looks at the Koala and sadly smiles.
"Well, when do you leave?"
"Tomorrow" her face lighting up a bit.
"So its just gonna be you, Max, Dil, yourfuturehusbandDan, and Nuki" she smiled. I glared at her. She giggled.
"Just admit it! You and Dan LOVE each other!" She stood up. She pointed at my wall. It was filled with pictures of Dan and I.
"Maybeeeeee" I hid my face in the pillows. She squealed and jumped up and down.
"OMG YOUR GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE LITTLE DANS-" She was cut off by a knock. Dan and Phil were standing in the doorway.
"Jesus Christ Addi" I put my head down in embarrassment. She laughs and Dans face turns red.
"You didn't here that did you?" Her eyes widened.
"Well considering that you were screaming, we heard all of it." Phil smirked at Dan. Dan hit his arm.
"Owe" he rubbed his arm and Addi ran over to him and hugged his head. She turned to Dan and glared.
"You hurt my baby, I'm gonna hurt you!" She continued to pet Philips head. Dan looked at me his expression turned soft. He tried not smiling but failed. His dimples were more deep than usual. He still looked cute though. Addi and Phil were already snuck past us and across the hall in the other apartment. Dan went over to the wall filled with our pictures. He sighed and turned around.
"It's just gonna be us and the dogs this weekend, what do you wanna do?" He plopped down in the red  chair. His hands went through his hair swiftly, fixing the small snarls.
"I really have no idea, I mean we could film, watch movies, be lazy, sleep, eat, procrastinate... anything really" I looked at him and he smiled.
"Honestly that sounds perfect" he stood up and walked over to my closet. He started to fish out my pajamas.
"Video games?" He threw the clothes at me. I smiled and laughed.
"You know me so well." I stood up.
Daniel James, what are you doing to me?