Chapter 3 His Girlfriend

Jungkook's point of view
It's been a few days since I told Jimin what has been going on over the past few months, and we actually have gotten closer. He told about when he went threw depression and how he wasn't doing very well by himself until he told some about what was happening to him.

"Alright boys! Mic Drop is out and has  24 million views within 2 days!" Our managers announced to us. I'm glad that the video was doing well. I finally got the hang of the dance moves and wasn't struggling as much adtrr I told Jimin everything. He also took the time after our practices to help me with my moves.

After hearing the news all of us had a quick celebration over it. "Jimin thank you again for helping me out," I said to Jimin who was talking to Namjoon about the music video.

"Oh! Your welcome Kookie. I'm glad that I could help," Jimim replied to my thank you. I smiled to hear that he was glad that he could help. Today felt like a good day. A very good day actually. 

After us celebrating we had a photo shoot planned out, so our makeup artist got ahold of us and got our make up done. I couldn't wait to see where we will be going for our shoot this time because sometimes we get to go to the coolest places. Like pools, beaches, and sometimes parks. Now that I think of it they aren't very cool but its always neat to go to them and have fun my Hyungs. Maybe we'll see dogs this time also!

"Jungkook your makeup looks good today," Jimim said as he walked over to me. His make up was already done, but they were working on mine still.  I noticed that he wasn't alone either. Jin was with him and had a camera to film. Looks like we're going to make a video of this shoot.

"Thank you Chim Chim," I said when I got the chance to thank him. I saw Jin smile from behind his camera when I called Jimin ‘Chim Chim’. He already knew fan girls were going to be crazy to hear that I called him that.

"Done. Now you three don't ruin your make up," My makeup artist said when she finished my makeup. She's probably still mad about when we decided to just say screw our shoot and jump into a pool. I can blame Jimin for doing it first though.

"We won't!" We all said as we went to sit at on a couch. This is where we normally sat while we waited for the rest to be done. It looked like Namjoon and Hoseok were the only two left.

I took out my phone and started to play on it. I had nothing else to do in the mean time. But from the corner of my eye I could see Jimim looking for something. He was moving some of the couch pillows around.

"Yoongi have you seen my phone?" Jimin asked Yoongi. The last time he was asking people for his phone it was when I had to make him say ‘thank you’ to me. I smiled when I remembered it took me three seconds to finish my mission. "Kookie did you hide it?"

I looked up from my phone to reply to him. "I surprisingly haven't seen it," I replied still smiling. Jimin gave me a look. The look of ‘You liar!’ For as I was lying a bit. I saw it last but I wasn't the one who touches it last.

"Where is it Jungkook?" Jimin asked me again and I simplied replied that I didn't know where it was again. He knew that I knew exactly where it was. "Jeon Jungkook please tell me where my phone is."

I sighed and just looked at his makeup station. It was right next to a pallet of different nude eyeshadows, golds, and blacks. As soon as I looked at his phone, it lit up with a notification. I just gave a smile showing my bunny teeth.

"It was there the whole time wasn't it?" Jimin sighed.

"It was," I laughed and continued to play on my phone. Jimin checked his notification and then called someone. I wonder who it is? Well curiosity killed the cat.

"Oh hey Skarlet. I know I've missed you too.... I can't wait to see you again... Love you too Honey.... Alright I have to go, bye baby," Jimin said over the phone. He has a girlfriend? Yoongi made a look of disgust hearing that mushy stuff and Taehung just ignored it all. Wich their faces answered my question. Waiy a minute the girls name sounded familiar. Now that I think about everytime we have a break at our house he always has a girl named Skarlet come over. That can explain alot now.

"Alright boys time for our shoot!" Namjoon said to us when his makeup was finished. He got out of our little makeup room and to where the shoot would be taken.

It was a room with kind of a school or bookworm theme to it. We all were in white dress shirts, a pair of nice slacks or black skinny jeans, and a tie. In some shoots we also had to wear a suit jacket. Out of all of us Jimin of course had to wear his glasses.

"Kookie watch your step!" Jimin hollered to me. We had to watch where were stepping in here because if you didn't you would probably trip over a book.

I just smiled and replied, "Said the one who is clumsier then me." We all laughed and got to our spots for the shoot.

Time skip to after the shoot
Jimin's point of view
It was right after our shoot after I saw Jungkook trip over a book. I don't know what took over me, but I went to catch him if he couldn't catch himself. To my surprise he ended up in my arms.

"Awe! Look at them. So cute together," Jin teased. I looked at Jungkook who had a small blush on his cheeks. When he blushed it made him so much cuter than normal.

"Kookie you need to watch yourself. I also thought I told you to watch your step?" I laughed a little before I helped him up right. He thanked me as we walked out of the room.

Walking out of the room was weird though. I kept on hearing the boys giggling about something. I was trying to think about what it could be when I looked at Jungkook who was looking at the ground. He looked flustered and embarrassed of something.

"Why do you look so flustered?" I asked him. Jungkook looked at me and gave me a look of ‘Are you honestly that dumb?’ I gave him a confused look back. I honestly didn't in know why they were giggling.

"You dumbass. They have a video of you catching me!" Jungkook said as he looked back his feet. That's why they're giggling? Why are they giggling over that, and why is Jungkook flustered over it?

"Let's celebrate this shoot with some food!" Jin hollered after he was done with his it of giggles. I could go for some food after this shoot.

We all agreed on getting food and then where to go. The place wasn't anything classy or expensive, but it worked for us because this place is good and cheap. Plus the owners know us pretty well.

Sorry if this chapter doesn't make any sense. I'm extremely tired and I couldn't figure out what to write. ~Freckles223344