1.

Elis pov.

9:55pm
Me and Jack were laying on our couch watching tv as I waited for my brother and Bethany to get in town . We lived in LA and Tay lived in Indiana,he's planning on moving out here after our tour . btw all the boys decided to go on a reunion tour since we didn't do magcon anymore.

"baby" Jack said as he looked down at me ."yes?" "when will taylor get here?"he asked yawning .
"uhmm ... I'm not for sure let me text him ."I reply rising off the couch and walk to the island off the kitchen to grab my phone off the charger .
jack watched every step I took eyeing my body as he always did.I swear he still checks me out as if we haven't been together for the longest .I look back at him and catch his stare and giggle before texting my brother to see where he was.

To: Tay👫.
when r u coming lil ugly?

From:Tay👫.
we gonna pull up in 5 , we stopped at the hotel first . wanna go swimming w the guys?

To:Tay👫.
yeah that sounds fun , me & j will be ready when u get here .

with that I set my phone down and looked at jack ."come on babe we are gonna go swimming at the hotel with the guys once taylor gets here" I say trying to drag him off the couch ."ugghhh babbeee I'm too tired , go without me pleaseee" jack wines as I'm tugging him."BABE NO !!! your coming with , we sat in the house all weekend" I protest. I give him my pouty face and win him over ."fine let's go change"he huffs getting up and rolling his eyes.I smile and take his hand guiding him to our bedroom . I strip down as does he and put on my swimsuit on then my clothes on top . I grab my nike prestos and my phone and throw my curls up into a messy bun . I take off the remaining makeup from today and moisturise my face since the pool water always dries it out . i start to back from the counter in the bathroom when I feel jacks arms wrap around my waist ."baby why don't you go bareface more often ?" he asks admiring me in the mirror.I blush and turn and kiss him , "I just like makeup . you know this " with that he pulls me closer and connects our lips once more. he slides his tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission. just as I went to let him in I hear a pounding on the door . "fuuuccckkk"he huffs letting me go . I snicker and go to open the door .

"ELIIIII" Taylor screams like a little girl . I laugh and give him the biggest hug . "I'VE MISSED YOU TAY!!"I squeal as he hugs tighter . he let's me go "I missed you too" he smiles and then greets jack ."can we go now?" I chime after about 10 minutes of jack and tay talking . "yes we can go now needy ass" taylor teases . we all pile into the car and greet Bethany who was in the passenger seat. we head to the hotel .

11:00pm
after what felt like forever we made it to the pools hotel and I ran in to greet my best friend nash. "NASH NASH NASHBROWN!!!"I scream running into his arms he picks me up and spins me while hugging . he sits me down and smiles at me "I've missed you bug ! how have you been?" I grin hard at Nash I can't help but smile around him I swear . me and Nash go waaayyy back especially since we were neighbors for a while when I lived with my mom. I met him before Taylor because Taylor lived with my dad who I didn't meet until I was 5 . I catch up with Nash and the rest of the boys before all of us get into the pool .

Jacks POV .
everyone was in the pool except me and cam. I wasn't feeling it to be honest with you . I haven't been feeling this outting at all .I sat and scrolled through twitter on my phone as I occasionally glaced up at Eli having the time of her life with the guys. something with us was off I just couldn't put my finger on it . breaking my thoughts my phone buzzed and I looked down in shock. " Cam I'm about to go to the restroom I'll be back in 10" I say before getting up and going into the hall.

From: Merissa (ex) .
so I noticed u were at the same hotel as me . I really wanna talk jackie . come meet me ? plz ..

I stared at the text for a second and thought ... it wont hurt to talk .

To: Merissa (ex).
yeah what's ur room #

From: Merissa (ex).
303

I start to her room and began to think of everything that happened between us. we went through hell she cheated on me so much why would I wanna go talk to her. I reached her room and knocked only to be greeted by Merissa.she had on a hot pink lace body suit with nothing on under it,her long black hair curled at the tips laying to her butt. i was shocked at how fine she looked and my jaw dropped. she grabbed me by my neck and started to make out with me as she pulled me into the room.I kissed back and allowed my hands to roam her body as she pushed me onto the bed. She disconnected our lips and went straight for my neck sucking , biting and kissing all the right places . "fuck"I moan under my breath and she starts rubbing me through my swimming trunks. she takes out my manhood and gets to work . I throw my head back in pleasure,shes always been good at this .I push her head down occasionally making her go my choice in pace.I pull myself out of her mouth and pull her onto the bed and rip off her panties .I line myself up at her entrance and after a second i ram in to her . I pump in and out of her fast and sloppy after a while then climax in her .

"that .. was .. amazing Jackie" she said while trying to catch her breath . "I know but I gotta go,I'll call you ?" I get off the bed after pecking her lips and start putting my clothes back on. I look it the mirror and fix my hair and walk back to the pool .