2.

Elis POV.
"NASH STOP IM DONE IM DONE !!" I scream as Nash tries to dunk me in the water one last time. We laugh and I get out the pool and walk over to johnson,cam,carter, and tay who stopped swimming a little bit ago , "hey y'all!" I say cheekily. They stop their conversation and look up at me standing and smile , "hey Elijah" Johnson teases . I pout at my full first name , its so annoying and I hate when people say it . "I hate you Jack I swear" I playfully punch him . "where's J?" I ask looking around . Cam shrugs his shoulders ,"restroom but he left almost an hour ago" his eyes never leave his phone .what the hell . "Thats weir-" I'm cut of by jack walking through the pool doors . I look at him and examine his face . he looks exhausted and sweaty . I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck ." hey babe" he breathes like he's been holding his breath. "hey, why did you leave babe?" "I just went to the restroom" "oh ok .. what took so long ?" "I uh--" "why are you sweaty?" I let go of him wiping his body sweat off my arms. I look up at him . " what the fuck ." I say under my breath . I grab his chin and tilt his head upward . hickies . he snaps his head back down . "explain ." I say crossing my arms .

I know for fucking sure I didn't give him those fucking hickies , we haven't had sex in a month . let alone any four play . he stumbles for his words . "who was it ?" I say a little loud . " wha-what?" he stutters . I feel heat to go my face and through my veins , " who did you cheat on me with this time jack ."I yelled definitely getting everyone's attention . "Melissa" he looks at me for a reaction . I slap him making his head turn the opposite direction. "you always do this jack what the fuck" I scream , " I swear I hate you " I push him and walk out of the pool tears flooding my eyes . I wont let them fall . I'm strong and this is normal. I swear its always his ex . it always has been and it always will be . I frantically push the elevator button as I hear footsteps following me . I look over my shoulder and its Matt . " ELI wait please " I get in the elevator and hold the door so he can enter with me.I refused to let myself look weak in front of anyone , it's just not me so i held in my tears as Matt pulled me into his embrace.I hugged him back tightly and he rubbed circles on my back to comfort me.Honestly no words needed to be spoken just knowing that SOMEONE cares about my feelings was enough.

"everything is gonna be okay bug i promise, you will get through it .. you always do." Matt cooed in my ear before letting me go . " I know " i half smile . "Thanks bear ." the elevator door opens and i go sit in the empty . Matt stays in the elevator, im assuming he went back to the pool . Everyone knows i like my space when i go through things . im just a very distant person when im in pain and I'm glad all of the boys respect that . I pull out my phone and send a message .

To: J💘💍
im ready to go home . grab my clothes and let's go please .

From: J💘💍
...ok baby

I roll my eyes at the pet name i for sure didn't wanna be called by him right now. i honestly hate that we live together at times like this because i don't want to hear his lame ass excuses .

Jack comes it the elevator and hands me my things . I take them from his hands and put on my clothes and tie my curls into a pineapple . "our uber is outside" he says pulling on his shirt . I mug him and snatch my keys fr his hand and walk out the hotel doors and get into the uber . I tell the driver the address to our house as jack gets seated next to me and he starts driving . the ride home was tense and frustrating . i didn't even look at jack and I didn't want to . when the uber arrived at our apartment i paid the driver and started to our loft .

As soon as we entered i sat my keys on the table by the door and went straight upstairs to

As soon as we entered i sat my keys on the table by the door and went straight upstairs to.me and jacks room . i stripped and turned on the shower hot enough to melt the pain right out of my body . i took my hair down and got in letting the steaming water hit my back. i closed my eyes and let a tear fall to the floor as i thought of jacks actions from today . how could he do this to me again ? i thought we were over the childish games and acts ? i sat in my thoughts for about 30 minutes before i got out and wrapped my body in a towel . my long curly hair still stripping wet dripped on the floor as i reentered the bedroom . i sat on the bed and admired the room , jack and i worked so hard to get the room to look this amazing. we lived in the top floor so the view from our ceiling window was amazing and it honestly was so soothing at night .

 we lived in the top floor so the view from our ceiling window was amazing and it honestly was so soothing at night

My admiring came to an end when a colorless jack walked in and sat on his knees in front of me. i looked down at him and he laid his head on my cover lap , "eli... im so so sorry" he said as a tear slipped down his cheek. i didn't feel pity for the crying boy in my lap because he hurt me . "i don't wanna hear it jack , it forever the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN." i huff standing from the bed and walking over to the closet . i drop my towel and throw on one of jacks black t-shirts . "but baby--" "but baby my ass jack . IM TIRED OF BEING HURT BY YOU. deadass . i spend so much of my time on you , i give you everything i have jack and this is what i get in return? AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF LOSING WHAT WE HAVE ? WHAT WE HAVE BUILT TOGETHER .?" i yell . he steps closer to me and i push him off harshly , " don't . fucking . touch . me" i walk around him and to the bed laying down on my side , back towards him . i close my eyes tightly forcing myself to drift off to sleep .