Part 1

After escaping WICKED's traps, the Gladers found what was home for them. A small, abandoned village miles away from WICKED.

In a small shack, Thomas cried out, "We should play a game, I'm so bored."

"How about truth or dare?" Teresa said.

Thomas had a little angry face. He was still mad at Teresa back at the scorch.

"Fine." he mumbled.

Teresa got up and in 10 minutes, she was back with Gally, Minho, Brenda, Chuck, Newt and Frypan.

"Let's get this game movin'. I need to get back to cooking soon." Frypan said.

"Ok, Brenda truth or dare?" Thomas volunteered first.

"Dare." She looked a little disappointed she was chosen. 

"I dare you to kiss Minho like you mean it."

Minho blushes as Thomas says that.

"You know you want some, Shank!" Minho says.

"Ugh. Let's just get this over with."

Brenda scooted over to Minho and gave him a big sloppy kiss for about the longest time.

"You kiss like a shuckin' fish." Minho laughed.

Brenda slapped him across the face and returned to her spot.

"Truth of dare, Newt?" Brenda looked at Newt.

"Truth."

"Choose any girl, doesn't have to be here, that you'd wanna date." She grinned.

"Um..." Newt said as he blushed.

"I guess Harriet in group B?"

Brenda got up and put her hand on the door knob of the shack. She quickly smiled evilly at Newt and stormed out the door.

"What is she doing?" Newt asked.

"Let's just get the game moving, shank." Gally said.

Newt faced Chuck and immediately Chuck knew he was going to be asked next so he just said "Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to pull Gally's pants down!" Newt said evilly.

"WHAT?" Gally shouted.

"A dare is a dare, man." Chuck said. Chuck rushed over to Gally and his pants went flying down.

Everyone started cracking up. As Gally looked down, he saw he was wearing boxers that said "I <3 mommy".

"You can stop now!" Gally said embarrassed.

Chuck glared at Frypan and asked him the question. "Truth." The cook said.

"LOSER!" Minho yelled.

"Slim it, Minho. You got one big shuckin' mouth." Teresa said.

Minho mumbled, "At least you didn't have as big of a mouth as Brenda when she slobbered all over me."

"What was that?" Teresa asked.

"Oh nothing. Just that your a klunkhead."

"Wow thanks, Minho."

"MOVING ON PLEASE!!" Thomas pleaded.

"Ok, Frypan of you had to choose between Teresa or Brenda who would you pick?" Chuck asked finishing up his turn.

"Uh...uh...uh..." Frypan said hesitating. Frypan got so nervous that he ran out of the shack. No one saw him again for the rest of them game.

After 30 minutes of being gone, Brenda finally showed up again and slammed the door behind her. She grinned at Newt.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

Without talking, Brenda opened up the door and in came Harriet who joined the game.

"I told her everything." Brenda said after Harriet sat down looking at Newt.

"Fine I like you, okay? I have for awhile and I just wanna date you badly!" Newt said confident.

Harriet jumped when he said that.

"Brenda didn't tell me that part..."

"What?!?" The boy embarrassingly said.

Brenda grinned an evil grin.

"Haha I made you admit you liked Harriet!"

Newt got so angry that he started yelling and fighting with Brenda. Newt was close to slapping Brenda but she ducked and she attempted to hit him until he ran out the door. Brenda followed.

"Well we lost 3/9 people." Thomas sighed.

"Actually 4/9 people. I'm sorry guys I ruined this game." Harriet sadly said.

"It's not your fault!" Teresa said trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks but it's past my bedtime goodbye." Harriet said as she closed the door.

"So that leaves Teresa, Gally, Minho, Chuck, and I." Thomas said.

"Um, shanks..." Minho said.

"What is it?" Chuck asked.

"I found a note that was on Gally's 'I <3 mommy boxers that said he left because everyone was fighting and his boxers were too embarrassing."

"Wait a second. If the note was on his boxers, then does that mean he went back to his shack without underwear?" Thomas said laughing.

Everyone started cracking up.

"So that leaves 4 people left." Teresa said right before Chuck fell asleep on the sofa. Thomas fell asleep shortly after that.

"Truth or dare, Minho?" She asked.

"Dare." He said tiredly.

"Sleep next to Tom." Minho crawled up to where Thomas was sleeping and slept next to him.

Teresa started cracking up and taking a billion pictures. "#THOMINHO" she said still laughing.

She fell asleep shortly after everyone else did.