Going to NY

Marinettes POV.

  I hear the alarm ring,but of course i don't wake up."Marinette its time to wake up!"Tikki my kwami said." Morning Tikki.."I say sounding tired."what time is it?" " Its 7:00 so get ready." Tikki said. I jumped out of bed." Oh gosh im gonna be late!" I hear Tikki chuckle. I put on my clothes and went down for breakfast. "Morning mom." "Morning dear." She give me a croissant then i ran out. I finally reach my school then went to my class. Thankfully once i came class started. I took my seat next to Alya." Right on time Mari."I took notes that was on the board. Class went by fast "k before you leave we are having a class trip to New York to celebrate the schools anniversery(probably how you spell it.)OH MY GOD NEW YORK!?I always wanted to go there.wait but what about Paris. What if there will be an akuma attack and ladybugs not here to save them?Chat can't catch the akuma without me. Oh god what am i gonna do!?ugh.wait hawkmoth wants our miraculous so that means if i go to NY then he will wait till i get back so his next victim can get my miraculous."we will leave the day after tomorrow."I head out and hurried home."bye Alya!"Alya was confused but said bye anyways. I went inside the bakery to tell my parents the news."hey um Ms. Bustier said that we will have a class trip to New York." I said a bit worried what they would say. "Really?when are you leaving?"sabine asked. "In two days."i said." Oh i wish i can come with you but we have to watch the bakery." Tom said sadly. "Don't worry papa i will be fine." I said giving a warm smile." Well you better be going to sleep its almost 10:00."Sabine said." K night."I kissed my parents cheeks then went upstairs."k lets go patrol, Tikki Spots on!"I transform into ladybug then went out to the Eiffel Tower where chat noir is. I look around until i hear a familiar voice."nice to see you again m'lady"Chat Noir said from behind me. "Hey Chat"i said trying to get the words out of my mouth. I try to look for words to tell him. "I need to tell you something" we both say in sync. We laughed then i cleared my throat. " you first" Chat Noir said. "Uuuhhh so umm..i'm going to NY In two days." I say waiting for a answer. "Oh what a coincedence me too!" Chat said cheerfully. I was quite relieved and confused."wait then whos gonna fight the akumas?" He asked worriedly." Don't worry Hawkmoth wont send akumas if we if we are not here cause hes only after our miraculouses." I said."good thinking bugaboo"chat said winking at me. Oh god no. We went patrolling then went home.

One day later cause im to tired to write the whole entire day

  I got everything packed. "Morning"I said. "Morning Mari got everything packed?" Asked Sabine. "Yup" is said popping the p." Bye guys i will miss you" i said and kissed the cheeks followed with a hug i head out "see you next week"i say waving bye."bye!" They both said. I head to the school to wait for the bus. I went to class to see a bunch of bags in the corner which all had the same color. Im guessing thats Chloe's bags. I walk to my seat at usual. I wait for Ms. Bustier to make an announcment." K is everyone here?" Ms. Bustier asked making sure." Yes" we all said. "K everyone head to the bus and bring ur luggages." Ms. Bustier said. We went in the bus and waited to go. I sat beside Alya with Adrien and Nino across us. We reach the airport and got out tickets. We finally got in the airplane. I sat next to Alya. "Omgomgomgomg"i said excited." Gurl calm down." Alya said." I caannn'ttt." I say exaggerating." I heard there are other heroes in NY." Alya said excited. Wait what? Wow they must be better than me. They probably never leave NY. I sighed." Are you ok Mari?"Alya asked." Ya i just miss my parents"i said but was true but not the whole truth."the Avengers are there and a boy called spiderman basically the ladybug of NY." Alya said. Wow  there are other heroes. What if there are other heroes like batman...nah that cant be true...right?