well this is weird

Starfires POV:

"Are those my.... Friends?" WHAT IN THE NAME OF GLOBNORB IS HAPPENING. WHY ARE MY FRIENDS IN A COMIC OF THE BOOK WHY AM I MEETING THE AVENGERS AND HOW DID I GET HERE.

"AHA KNEW IT-I KNEW YOU SEEMED FAMILIAR!" Peter blurted practically flaring his arms around and almost hitting Tony in the face.

"So I'm in another dimension?" I walked over to Bruce and he handed over the comic. I flipped through the pages and it showed all the adventures me and my friends went through.wait... I don't think I told them about their comic book.

"Uh... Now that you have told me of this... Interesting news I guess I should tell you my share of equally interesting news?"

"What do you mean your share of interesting news"? Steve stepped in." Well it turns out in my dimension you have your own comic books too." I said slowly. They all froze.

"But you shouldnt be bothered captain of the America you also had your own comic books. ".

"Ya but this is different people from another universe knows practically everything about us." Steve said while staring in blank space."Cool!" Peter blurted out."I mean.. Oh god.. Tha-thats bad... I guess." He coughed out trying to avoid the glares from almost.. Everyone.

"But the thing is how did you even get here?" Bruce said.

A/n
Ok I know pretty disappointing ya I've been there but I meaaannn... Better than nothing right? Hehe heh don't kill me plz. So ya Im having trouble trying to figure out what to have as the MAIN plot bcs I really didn't think this through before I did it. Cuz the whole crossover with teen Titans with too is starting to make me question my life decisions but for now I'll see you later?