This is was not part of the plan

Peters POV.

A bright light came out of the portal.It was...a girl..? She had fiery red hair, neon green eyes,and a purple skirt and  tang top." Uh was part this of the plan..?" Clint asked observing the girl. Out of no where she started shooting green bolts and shooting green lasers out of her eyes." Nope its not." Natasha said trying to dodge the bolts." Tony try to get her to sleep." Captain said." Roger that gramps." Tony said while getting in his suit then flew out." Try and find her weakness." Natasha said." Thats what I'm doing." Tony said while trying to dodge the bolts and lasers." Shes pretty hot I'm not going to lie." I said." Leave me alone or I will destroy you with pure energy." She said while retracting more bolts in her hands." We won't hurt you. We come from planet Earth." Tony said." Ya humans who will prison me and take my DNA." She said while shooting the bolts out of her hands. Tony flew closer whils dodging the bolts. The girl threw a punch then shot out lasers. The punch and laser sended him flying back." Shes strong, crazy strong." Tony said while recovering." Thor think you can handle this?" Steve said." I'm a god I can handle anything." Thor said while going out." Thor you distract her while I get her to sleep." Tony said then flew away." Thor threw his hammer at her only to be caught by her." How did you-?" Thor said but got interuppted."tell me how to get back to where i came from  then i shall leave you alone."  She said." I'm afraid i can't leave you here." Thor said leaving the girl confused but got tranquilized from behind." Get her inside." Tony said. They both flew inside with Thor carrying the girl." What should we do with her..?" Bruce said."lets check on her DNA and see how she summon those bolts." Tony said while sitting down." I think we should have her permission first." Natasha said."Then we have to put her somewhere she can't get out from." Steve said." Pete." Tony said gesturing to the girl." Yes sir." I said. I carried her to one of the rooms and laid her in the bed as quietly as possible and went outside." Ok done." I said relieved that i didn't get blasted by one of her bolts." Good we are heading back." Steve said then we went back. We took the girl in the Tonys lab to check on her DNA." Didn't Nat said to ask permission?" I asked." Well she is not here so fuck it."  Tony said while getting the stuff for the DNA thing." What if she wakes up and she starts going all crazy and everything." I said." The tranquilizer last 10 hours so we only have 3 hours to do this." Tony said. He starts to take her DNA and starts to take a closer look at it." Its not like on I have seen before but her blood is abnormal and filled with solar energy. I'm guessing shes getting this from the sun." Tony said sounding interested." She could be mutant or an alien."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!! IT IS FINALLY 2018!!! K this seems like a very short chap but i just got really tired and all. Sooo who do you think is this mysterious girl???ok PEACE OUT!!!✌🎊🎉🎈❤