Tripping out my

Amelias pov

My name is Amelia hearts and my story explains my life thinking love is real but it doesn't last forever. Recently in my life vampires and werewolves also some other mythical creatures existed. Let's get this story started.

" hey Alexis" I shouted as I got out of my car( she is at school now ).

" hey gurl" Alexis hollered back at me.

" it's been for Eva gurl where ya been my whole life" I joked.

" let's see well we went to the mall yesterday , so it hasn't been for eva" she remarked like a smartass.

" true" I mumbled. We chatted while walking to class, it was like she was my long lost Sister. We sat down in our seat and we started texting each other and the teacher never noticed at all.

~ time skip to lunch~

We got our lunch and sat down in t our table. We were talking happily until Adam (he flirts and cheat on every girl) flip my friend over and kissed her, the most surprising ever she kissed back. I started gagging , he started touching her like eww.

I cleared my throat to get there attention and it worked. " please go get a room if your gonna share saliva" I said annoyed.gosh like seriously forgetting the whole school is here staring at you kiss like stupido.

I got up and left. I heard my Alexis shouted my name and pleaded for me to stay but I ignored her and jumped on my dirt bike and drove home.

I made it home and I just bust in and made sure I locked the door. I ran to the living room and found my brother and his friends. I looked around and there he was its damon he's here I looked at his his rainbow hair , it was dirty blonde at the top and rainbow at the side. I zoned at so much that I'd didn't notice everyone stopped playing and they were staring at me while I stared at Damon lovingly.

Jason( Amelia's brother)pov

My friends and I were playing halo and then we heard a lovingly sigh, we turned around and saw that my sister Amelia was staring at Damon with love and caring eyes. I got up and snapped my fingers in her face.

" I wasn't staring at Damon " she shouted shocked.

" you so were staring at him sis" I said mockingly. She blushed and lowered her head and she was staring at the floor embarrassed that she was caught looking at my best friend.

Amelia's pov

I looked down embarrassed. When I looked back up my brother said " you Dont have to be embarrassed, it's ok looking at some one".

I just stared at him and rushed upstairs to my room.