Keeping cool

Damon pov ( surprise and also thx for the happy birthday , you know who you are.)

I turned red as she rushed to her room.

" are you blushing" jon asked.

" if im red them yes" I spoke calmly.

All of them started laughing and Rolling on the ground.

" IT'S NOT FUNNY" I yelled in a baby voice and pouted.

" aww worry Damon we didn't mean to " Jason said very sorry.

" if your actually sorry then kiss me
" I mumbled.
"Wait what ..?" Derek asked slightly confused "did you just tell Jason to kiss you ?"
"Bitch yes " I replied trying to flip my hair like those popular girls .
"Ok come here " Jason said patting his lap.
" shits about to get real " Daniel stated. While his boyfriend josh sat on his lap (a/n I'd laugh if my actual Friend Daniel and josh were reading this.)
I slowly climbed on to Jason's lap blushing furiously. He pulled my fave towards his and looked in to my eyes hen whispered " I love you so damn Much " then crashed his lips roughly into mine. He slipped his hand up my shirt and started to play with my nipple , he broke your kiss and started trialling light kisses on my neck and down towards my collar bone .
A/n
Yup yup I just ruined everything sorry everyone . Heart if you want more like actually XD I bet you all didn't see this coming and just shipped Amelia and Damon together.