1. crying for one another

Again I had republished this part because, Its get unpublished don't know what's the reason is... Some changes also there guys...
This story is starts with after saving pragya....

They both falls on the bed.... Just a small inches are there to touch their lips.... For them there is no one is there in this world except them....

At the time purab enters to know about them as is they are safe

At the time purab enters to know about them as is they are safe... After seeing this scene she smiles and makes them to came back to their sense he coughs.... Hearing this abhi hurriedly stands and leaves from their... Pragya starts to blush.... Outside of the room...

Purab: what a love... I had heard something as when one person is in love to save their love's life they will become a superman... Is that so abhi... Purab asks this in a teasing tone...

Abhi: just stop it purab.. Its not like that... If any other person is in pragya's place at the time also I will does the same only....

Purab: pragya is same as others...

Abhi: yes.. What a difference in this...

Purab: angrily says abhi she is your wife... She is in love with you....

Abhi: but I am not... I saved her just in a humanity nothing more than that...

Purab: humanity my foot... For that you'll take risk in your life... Don't fool yourself by saying like hat abhi.... Just admit the truth you're in love with her... Says this with little bit loud...

Abhi: I didn't love her... Did you forgot I am in love with tanu... Last two years we are in relationship.... He also says in same rage.... Saying this he left from there....
After hearing all this pragya's eyes are filled with tears and she cries by closing her mouth with hands...

Before purab could say something she leaves from there

In road abhi drives the car by thinking about that purab's saying....
Abhi thinks to himself really I am saving her in the name of humanity.... If its that so then why I am get that much happiness after saving her... Sure I will take this risk to save others also but why I am felling at the of saving her is saving my life.... Why I can't stop myself from thinking about pragya... Why she disturbs me this much... By thinking like this he forgot that he is in driving....