12: Is she is the one who abhi married...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Next morning abhi wakes due to the room temperature... Without opening his eyes he says fuggii increase the cooling of AC but he didn't get any reply... After two minutes he opens his eyes to find his room is empty...

Abhi: Where she went in this early morning... he checks the wardrobe but didn't find her... He comes outside to get a shock yet surprised...

(Any guesses friends

(Any guesses friends... Let's move further..)

He finds his whole family assembled in the hall with their night shots.... (all gets confused na is there anything to get shock yet surprised hey na..)

Abhi thinks is i am in dream that's why i find everyone wakes early in morning and also they all are in together... He rubs his eyes and opens now also they all are there only but shouting for something...

Abhi moves downwards and asks what happen why you all are awake so early...

Aaliya: Its all because of this robin who puts the power off...

Abhi: Robin why you did like this.. who ask you to do like this... First go and switch on the power...

Robin: But i can't do like that sir... Its madam's order to off the power...

Abhi: What??? madam... who is your madam... And also you're working for us.... If you didn't do what i said then you may be fired...

Robin: But sir... She says now she only the owner of this mansion if we didn't obeyed her then she will fired us...

Aaliya: Are you mad... Its my bhai's mansion who have that dare to say lies like this haan...