peace of mind

IM NOT DEAD ......SORRY I WAS DOING THINGS. Again.....year long things 

Tord~

"H..hello?" I used caution with my movements. I could remember anything. I walked out of the room and gently walked along the walls. "Hellooo" I said singingly. I heard footsteps rush from down the hall. It was a tall Brit. He smelled like cola.

( I wonder who(TT)

"T.... Tord! Are you alright? D...do you need painkillers?" The Brit said.....E....edd,   EDD!

"Edd? It's that you" I spoke softer. My Mind raced with questions and thoughts on why I was Hear. Nothing more than my saying, 'Hey Its Edd say something' And what I said was something so corny the corn would have cringed. 

" Nice weather is that bacon?" I spoke was a goofy smile. Edd stared and just sighed. "I can see that hasn't changed." He set a plate in front of me so I could eat the eggs and bacon he prepared. "Tord do you feel any better. You look a lot better. and you sound like you can think without adding a letter. Or slurring your words."

"slurring my words..." I sat there puzzled as to what he was talking about. I couldn't remember the last few months. "What do you mean?" Just then I heard the door open. 

" Is he awake?" I heard a voice. My eyes widened to who I saw.