Chapter 4: "I m Sorry!!"

Asalam u Alaikum everyone
How r u all doing??
Enjoy reading...

Recap:
I was flirting with a girl and arbia saw that. She got hyper and start walking from there I tried to stop her but she was walking without listening to me. I stop and shouted then she stopped in her way. She turned around I was looking down in apology. Suddenly I heard a voice of car break and bia shouted "Shehrrrrryyyyyy!!! " I looked up "Arbiiiaaaaaaaaa!!!!" I shouted her name And ran.
.
Shehry's P.O.V:
"Arbiaaaaaaaaa!!!" I shouted her name and ran towards her. A car came and hit her so hard that she was lying down on the road unconsciously blood was flowing from her forehead. I sat beside her body "Arbiaaaa get up please ..." I shouted cupping her face with my hand. "Someone pls help koi toh ambulance bolao pls help someone pls" I was keeping yelling asking for help but no one listening to me. I lifted her body in my arms and put her inside my car. I sat inside and drove to the hospital.
"Doctor Doctor .........." I ran inside the hospital bia was in my arms. I was yelling. Immediately a nurse came "Excuse me sir !! This is a hospital u shouldn't yell like this" she was instructing. "Pls call the Doctor it's an emergency" I beg her. The doctor came with some male nurse and a stretcher. I layer bia on the stretcher, they took her inside the operation theater. "You wait here!!" The doctor instructed me and walked inside. I sat on the bench outside the operation theater. I was waiting for the doctor suddenly my phone rang I saw it was Hussain. I picked up the call "Hello !!!" I said with shivers in my voice. "Hello shehry kahan ho yr kitni dair??" He asked. "Huss .. Hussain ... Woh ...Woh " my voice was shivering and my vision was getting blur. "Kia hoa hy shehry khul kar bolo" his voice was getting depressed. Woh bia ... bia" I was not able to utter. "Kia hoa hy bia ko shehry bta na" Hussain got hyper."Hussain Bia ka accident hogia hy" I finally told him and tearing start dripping from my eyes. "Whaat!!... kahan ho tum konse hospital mein ho" he asked depressingly. I told him the address and cut the phone.
*This is all my fault mujhe aisa nhi karna chayeh tha *
I hold my head in my hand and cursed myself for all of this.

Hussain's P.O.V :
We was sitting at the launch, "Hussain beta shehry ko call karke pocho kafi late hogia hy woh kahan hy" my mum asked me. "Array mama ajaye ga woh fikar na karen" I assured my mom. She glared me. "Okay okay karaha hun gussa qn horahi hain" I dialed shehry's number. He picked up the call Hello !!!" He said with shivers in his voice. "Hello shehry kahan ho yr kitni dair??" I asked. "Huss .. Hussain ... Woh ...Woh " his voice was shivering which was making me depressed. "Kia hoa hy shehry khul kar bolo" I asked him depressingly. "Woh bia ... bia" his voice was disturbing me. "Kia hoa hy bia ko shehry bta na" I got hyper."Hussain Bia ka accident hogia hy" He finally told me. "Whaat!!... kahan ho tum konse hospital mein ho" I asked him, he told me the address I cutted the call. "Kia hoa beta ??" My mum asked worriedly. "Mama mujhe hospital jana hoga bia ka accident hogia hy or shehry bhi wahin hai" I told my mum. "Ya Allah reham jao jao khayal se jana" my mum said. "Ayesha chalo" i asked ayesha she was at my house. We both went towards the car and sat inside, I drove off to the hospital.
We reached to the hospital I asked the receptionist about bia she guided me the way we both went there. I saw shehry sitting there holding his head in his hands and crying. "Shehry" I mutter. "Shehry" me and Ayesha exclaimed in unison and ran towards him ."shehry kia hoa??" I sat beside him and asked. He looked at me and hugged me without
Saying anything. "Shehry hoa kia hy??" I keep asking him. "Shehry Cmon rote hi raho gi ya btao ge bhi" Ayesha asked him patting his shoulder. "This is all my fault ..... all my fault" he muttered still he was hugging me. "What do u mean??" I jerked him and looked at him. "Meri wajah se hoa hy yeh accident Kaash mein ne nhi kia hota yeh sab" he blamed himself for the accident. "Teri wajah se kaise hosakta hy yeh??" I questioned him. "Yr mein ne na ....." he told us everything about what happened between bia and him back at the uni. "Ooh !! I dont know what to say" Ayesha said confusingly. "Yr mein bol raha hun na yeh meri Galti hy bus" he blamed himself stubbornly. "Shehry stop blaming yourself pls sab Theek hoga" I elucidate him. Suddenly the doctor came out from the operation theater. Shehry stood up and hurriedly walked to the doctor we followed him. "Doctor how is she ??" He asked. "Umm she is out of danger but just because the accident was so bad so her left hand is broken" doc explained. "But can we take her home??" Ayesha asked the doctor. " Umm no I can't allow that we have to keep her under observation for one night at least" Doctor illustrat. "Can I see her now??" Shehry questioned. "Ya sure we shifted her to the room u can see her" doctor assured us. "Thank u doctor" we thanked the doctor. Doctor went from there ,shehry walked to Bia's room.