Is It Bad That I Love Your Eyes?

Ian POV

I walk into my first period class and see Quiet staring out the window. I sit down beside her and she looks up at me and smiles, "Did I ever tell you that if you ever needed me I'll be there for you?"

She looks at me with an arch eyebrow, "I think you already told me." I let out a soft sigh, "I just feel like I should tell you that again." She shakes her head and looks back out the window.

Without looking at me she asks, "Are you ready for your game tonight?" I look up at the ceiling, "I'm more ready for my fight than the game." She looks at me with confusion in her eyes and I smile, "Me fighting help me through a lot of things."

His death anniversary is coming up. I wonder how my parents are going to act this year. "Ian!! What are you thinking about?!" I look at Quiet and shake my head, "Nothing, Nothing. What did you ask?"

She arches her eyebrow at me, "Why do you fight?" I let out a long sigh, "You asked me this before and I didn't tell you." She shrugs her shoulders, "Yeah, but that was when we weren't that close. Now we are, so you should tell me."

I look at her and groan, "I told you before that I don't want to talk about it. It's not gone change now or in the future!" She looks at me with shock eyes, she turns away from me and looks back out the window.

I turn around in my seat and glance at her, "I don't know why you won't tell me, I tell you things about me all the time. I'm sorry and I won't ask again." She says without even looking me in my face.

I let out a long sigh, I don't mean to yell at her. I just don't want to talk about my reason in fighting to her or anyone.

"Quiet, Quiet. Are you really ignoring me right now?" She looks at me and shakes her head no, "No I am engrossed into my phone right now." She shows me her phone and I see that she is playing a game.

"You don't have to apologize, I'm over it and like I said I won't ask again." I look at her and just stare at her, "Is it bad that I love your eyes?"

She looks at me and laughs, "No it's not bad." I sit back in my seat. Why did I even say that? I really do like her eyes though.

Lunch

I am sitting at our usual lunch table with Hannah. "I am so ready for tonight! We're doing one of our main routines tonight!" I kiss Hannah on her forehead and smile, "I hope I can hear you screaming my name tonight."

She bites her lip and hum in response, "You will hear me and see me screaming for you." She kisses me on the lips and I wrap my arms around her waist.

Before the kiss could go on longer Lily walks up and groan, "Ugh! Why am I the first one to be here?" I look at Lily and glare at her, "I don't know, but can you please keep your comments and sounds to yourself?" She gives me a tight smile and stares at Hannah.

"How's everything going for you, Hannah?" Hannah looks at Lily and rolls her eyes, "I'm doing fine, but if I may ask. Why are you talking to me like we like each other?"

Lily looks at me and smile, "I just thought I be nice to my friend girlfriend, but since you don't want to try with me. I'm going to stick to being the bitchy girl I am." Lily stands up and Hannah stands up with her and they are now all in each other faces with their noses touching.

Before Hannah could say anything back Mason and Shane come out of nowhere, "Okay!! We're done here." Shane says as he wraps his arms around Lily waist and pulls her away from the table.

Mason looks at me, "Why the hell are you just watching this unfold?!" I throw my hands up in surrender, "I-I-I swear they were just talking calmly and then this happens!" Mason scoffs and shakes his head, "Ian you can be so slow sometimes."