ƈɦǟքᏆɛʀ ʄօʊʀ

Sleepless nights for (y/n) were normal for her now, since that two people she knew were murdered.  She was scared to even go alone to town without being feared that she might be the next victim for the serial killer, she didn't want any more of her friends to be murdered.  Tears were now rolling down the girl's cheeks as she thought about the crisis happening right now, she was hoping Souda would be safe wherever he was going by himself.  She was even considering that he shouldn't go home alone, but stay at her house until the serial killer was caught, but she wasn't sure if Souda would want to stay at (y/n)'s house for how long, maybe even a month.  It didn't bother her because she didn't have to worry about her parents since she doesn't have any.  Fear started to take over as she feared that Souda wasn't alive, (y/n) quickly grabbed her phone and texted Souda.  Soon he texted back leaving the (h/c) haired girl relieved, she texted him back saying 'sorry to text you so late Souda, sweet dreams' then she placed her phone back on her nightstand.

- Time skip -

      The morning news was once again reporting another murder, but this time it was her other best friend Leon Kuwata.  She cried once again, she didn't understand why everyone she cared for was being murdered.  After hearing about that (y/n) got a call from Souda saying that he was heading over to her house.  She was so glad that Souda was still alive because she wouldn't know what to do without him; he was only one that understood her at least that's what she thought.

      Komaeda was doing his daily routine before heading over to Hope's Peak, he was happy to see (y/n) again.  He was even considering that he might actually talk to (y/n) today; he was filling himself up with confidence.  Once he was ready to go Hinata followed behind, he was afraid of his friend and was keeping his distance away from (y/n) because he was afraid that Komaeda might just kill him.  When they got to school everyone was sad and full of despair because of the new victim Leon, Komaeda looked around the classroom to see (y/n) sitting alone and not Souda around this gave Komaeda a chance.
      "Hey (y/n)," Komaeda walked up to the sad (h/c) haired girl.
      "Oh hey Komaeda....," (y/n) sadly said.
      "Hey don't worry (y/n), I believe the police will catch this serial killer, don't lose hope!"
      (Y/n) looked up at Komaeda, he realizes she has been crying because of the puffiness of her eyes, but she managed to bring out a smile to Komaeda.
      "Yea I suppose your right Komaeda, I shouldn't lose hope....So I'm guessing you're as scared as everyone right?"
      "Yea....I'm afraid on who the next victim is," Komaeda lied.
      "I just don't understand why this serial killer is killing anyone who is close to me....But their all men is what I noticed....Maybe the serial killer is a female."
      'Ah (y/n)-chan, I see you never suspect me as the serial killer, maybe tonight I will kidnap you or just confess my love to you, but I can't...I still need to take care of the rest before I do that.'
      "I suppose you might be right, but let the police handle the investigation and hopefully they'll find this murderer, (y/n)-chan."
      After that Komaeda went to go back to his seat to see a smirking Hinata, "I see you decided to finally talk to her Komaeda."
      "Yea, but I'm lucky she doesn't suspect me, I'm so lucky."
      Hinata looked at (y/n), he really wanted to tell her that she might be in danger but he couldn't do anything for (y/n), since Komaeda is always watching every moment on any men that tries to talk or do something to (y/n).

Time skip

      (Y/n) walked home quietly with Souda; there wasn't much to be happy about.  (Y/n) was wondering if she could keep her sanity intact, she wasn't even sure anymore since this serial killer has been all over the news killing nothing but men that (y/n) knew.  (Y/n) couldn't help but feel like that Souda might be the next victim to be killed.  She didn't want that to happen to her bestest friend in the world, all she could feel were tears rolling down her cheeks sobbing as quietly as she can for Souda not to hear.  It hard for him to not hear his best friends sobs, he looked at (y/n) and pulled her into a warm embrace telling her that everything would be okay.  From afar was Komaeda disgusted by how Souda was touching (y/n), he couldn't wait to kill Souda and have (y/n) for himself.  Soon the (h/c) haired girl blushed she could hear her best friends heart beat very fast she smiled at the fact that it was pumping faster for her, when she pulled away from Souda she wiped her tears away with her sleeve.  The (h/c) haired girl never realized it before that she felt something for the hot pink haired male that stood before her.
      "....I love you," (y/n) blurted out.
      This made Souda freeze and looked at his best friend all he could feel were tears sliding down his cheeks, "re-repeat that please."
      "I love you Souda.....I never realize it before but....I have feelings for you until now," (y/n) softly said.
      This only made Komaeda even angrier than before; he felt all that rage inside of him built up more.  He hated Souda; he wanted him gone from the existence of the Earth's surface.  He didn't want to see face anymore, it made him jealous that (y/n) just confessed to Souda saying she loved him.  Tears were now rolling down Komaeda's face he turned around and took off home.  Komaeda felt betrayed that (y/n) would just say 'I love you' to Souda.  When Komaeda got home he went straight to his room, he started trashing his room around causing Hinata from his room to jump at the sudden noise.  Hinata came out of his room and checked Komaeda's room; Hinata looked around with a shocked expression on his face.
      "D-did something happen?" Hinata asked, nervously.
      "GO AWAY!" Komaeda cried.
      And with that Hinata went back to his room to finish up his homework, Komaeda stared at his wall that he had with (y/n) all over it.
      "You'll be mine (y/n)-chan...And I don't care if I have to kill Souda just to get to you," Komaeda quoted.

- Time skip -

      (Y/n) walked to school beside her gamer friend Chiaki Nanami, (y/n) was excited to see Souda, since she confessed to him last night.  What surprise the (h/c) haired girl was that he actually loved her back; Nanami noticed a change in (y/n).
      "Did something happen (y/n)-chan?" Nanami asked, still looking at her screen.
      "I would say so, Nanami-san," (y/n) replied, with a big grin on her face.
      "If you keep grinning like that, than I might actually be scared of you!" Souda joked.
      (Y/n) smiled brightly as she saw Souda, she quickly ran up to the hot pink haired male and hugged him.  Souda smiled at (y/n) that he has finally got, Komaeda stood there glaring at Souda who has taken (y/n) away from him.
      'Tonight for sure....Tonight will be the last time you breathe Souda,' Komaeda said to himself.