ƈɦǟքᏆɛʀ ʄɨʋɛ

Blood was the pale white haired male saw.  There laid Souda dead, lying in his own pool of blood.  Komaeda smiled to himself that he finally killed the guy he wanted to kill for awhile, now that Souda was out of the way Komaeda could finally (y/n) all to himself.  He felt like that (y/n) was freed from all these people that wanted her, but since he took care of them no one could take her away from him.
      "I just need to kidnap (y/n)-chan!" Komaeda cooed.

- Time skip -

      "NO!  PLEASE NO!" (Y/n) bawled into Nanami's chest.
      Nanami hugged her friend tightly as a few tears rolled down her cheeks, since they found out that Souda was murdered.  (Y/n) didn't want to believe the man that she was starting to go out with was murdered; she wanted to believe that he was home sick.  When the school bell went off, (y/n) didn't let go of Nanami.
      "(Y/n)....We'll be late for class...I know that it's hard for you....If you want we can skip for today and you can take it all in instead of bawling your eyes out in class all day," Nanami suggested.
       "Yea....Thanks Nanami...," (y/n) wiped her tears off with her (f/c) sleeve.
      Soon the two girls took off to (y/n)'s house, Nanami thought it would be a good idea to play Super Mario Bros to at least cheer up (y/n).  As they played (y/n) managed to grin a little but not too wide.  As for Komaeda, he was getting worried about (y/n) since she wasn't in class he was hoping she didn't kill herself.  Komaeda looked down flashes of him killing Souda were flashing inside of his head.

- Souda's murder -

      Souda was on his bed texting (y/n), since they confessed to each other they wanted to continue to talk to each other.  When (y/n) decided that she should be getting bed and wished Souda a goodnight, he did the same.  He smiled happily at himself; he placed his phone on his nightstand when his notification went off.  He thought it was (y/n) but it wasn't, it was Komaeda.  He opened messages to read Komaeda's text, 'how dare you steal my precious (y/n) away from me, you asshole! Now you'll regret it' Souda just shrugged it off but then he got another text from Komaeda, this time saying 'just wait and see what I have planned for your end Souda!'  There was a knock on his door.  Souda slowly got off his bed and walked downstairs to the front door.  When Souda opened the door he saw Komaeda standing there, Souda was starting to feel uneasy.
      "Komaeda....What are you doing here?" Souda asked, nervously.
      "What do you think Souda?" Komaeda said, in an emotionless tone.
      What terrified Souda was that Komaeda pulled out a knife that caused Souda to run to his room, with Komaeda running after him.  When Souda made it to his room he closed the door and locked it, he felt tears roll down his cheeks, all he could think about is (y/n).  He didn't want to die, he wasn't ready to go yet, he still wanted at least to do a lot of stuff in his life....But everything was coming to an end for Souda.  Souda decided to make a little note for (y/n) so if she decides to come to his room; she'll be able to read what he had to say to her before his time was up.  When Souda finished writing the note he quickly put it where (y/n) would be able to find, and Komaeda manage to break down the door and Souda backed up begging for his life, Komaeda wouldn't have mercy at all for Souda since he stole (y/n) away from him.  When Souda was backed up against a wall, Souda knew this was the end and he didn't want to believe it.  Komaeda raised the knife and started to stab Souda, after Komaeda finished murdering Souda; Komaeda was covered in Souda's blood.  Komaeda smiled at the dead body.  Souda was stabbed thirty times in the chest where his heart was, like he did with the other victims.

- Real life -

      (Y/n) sat there sitting on the couch staring out the window, she wondering where Souda's soul was now.  After Nanami went home all she has been doing was sitting on the couch staring out the window.  There was trace of happiness left in (y/n), just leaving her blank.  She got up from the couch and grabbed her jacket and slipped on her shoes.  She was going to head over to Souda's house to at least to find some evidences that may lead to the murderer.  After a short while she arrived, she stood there in front of the house where Souda once lived; she walked up to the door and passed the yellow lines that the police set up.  (Y/n) looked around and made her way to Souda's room; she saw the pink blood it was still there.  (Y/n) looked around, she picked up Souda's phone and put it in her pocket, she decided to search his whole room but what she found was a piece of paper that was folded.  The (h/c) haired girl decided to pick it up and opened it to see Souda's writing.

Dear, (y/n)

I wanna say I'm sorry that I'm going to be leaving so soon.  I wasn't able to give the love I wanted to give to you, since my murderer is right at my door trying to get in.  I remember all the good times we had; I guess this is what they call it when your life flashes right before your eyes.  My favourite moment I had with you (y/n) is when we first met.  The day we first met was when we accidentally bumped into each other, and we both apologized at the same time.  When I first saw you (y/n), I was attracted to your beautiful (e/c) eyes, your soft (h/c) hair, and your personality.  There were so many things I wanted to say, but all I could do to say them was to say it with a kiss, which I got right after school (and last night) when we kind of made out, I loved the feeling of our tongues fighting.  Last night was probably the happiest part of my life (y/n), when you blurted out 'I love you' to me I wasn't sure if you were joking or what...But when you repeated it again I knew you weren't lying.  I know this is probably the last things I'm gonna say to you (y/n), so this is why I wrote this letter to you...Please forgive me for leaving you too early, I know you must be really heartbroken but I want you to know is that I love you even in death.  I'll never forget you (y/n), my precious (y/n) I love you...

- Signed Kazuichi Souda

      Tears fell from (y/n)'s cheeks as she finished the letter, she fell to her knees bawling her eyes out she wished that Souda never got murdered.  She wished that she was able to give the love he wanted from her.  The only thing she wanted back in her life was the man she loved so much, Souda was her life but now all she could do was mourn over him.