Chapter 7

**Tori's P.O.V.**

I was sitting outside in the thunderstorm. I can't believe that Cody and Cam would just break out into argument like they did. It's truly unbelievable. I just sat there thinking about how awkward it's going to be around everybody now. Because I think Cam and I are broken up, and I heard Cody and Ashley in there. Who knew that 'Mr. Popstar' could be such a douche. 

Campbell interrupted me at mid-thought.

Cam: Hey.

Tori: Oh, look who finally decided to roll back around.

Cam: Listen. I'm sorry, It's just that Co-

Tori: Campbell, save it. I don't see this as Cody's fault. If Cody said you shouldn't have brought it up, you shouldn't have brought it up.

Cam: I know, just hear me out.

Tori: Cam, I'm really not in the mood to hear it at the moment. 'Cause I'm pretty sure I just lost my boyfriend and now my bestfriend is upset also. 

Cam: Baby...

Tori: DON"T BABY ME! I'm NOT in the mood Campbell. 

Cam: Fine, I'll just leave then.

Tori: I didn't say you had to.

Cam: But that's what you're implying. And yes...you did just lose your boyfriend. 

Tori: CAMPBELL! Please!? Don't leave me.

Cam: Too late. And, don't bother talking to me anymore.

Tori: But...Cam....You're over reacting.

Cam: How? Huh? Explain to me how I'm over reacting.

Tori: You're flipping out because I told you I was not in the mood to hear excuses. 

Cam: Excuses?? You think that everything I was gonna tell you was going to be an excuse?!

Tori: You was gonna blame everything that happened on Cody. You were gonna call him a douche like you have been lately. Right now, Campbell, you're being the douche bag. Maybe this relationship was not meant to be. 

Cam: It's not meant to be. I actually wish I didn't ask you out. You're on Cody's side of all this when he just walked out on your bestfriend, aka his girlfriend and here you are arguing with your EX-boyfriend. 

Tori: Fine, leave then. If you were a real boyfriend you'd be over here comforting me, but what are you doing? Trying to argue with me. What kind of boyfriend does that.

Cam: EX! EX-boyfriend. I'm leaving...so have fun with Cody and them. 

When Campbell turned around I reached down to where there was a small-ish rock and I chucked it at Campbell. It missed but I so badly wanted to hurt him. He broke my heart. And he didn't have a cell in his body that cared. Nobody cared. After Cam made it down the street, I finally decided to walk inside. There wasn't a single noise. I called out to Ashley "Ashley?...Hello?" there was no answer. I walked in the kitchen and I found Ashley laying on the kitchen floor with a knife stabbed in her stomach. Why this? Why now? With no time to waste. I called 911 immediately. My bestfriend has a knife stabbed in her stomach. My boyfriend just broke up with me. How am I gonna go to school like this? What the hell is going on with everyone? I knew things were possibly going to get better when I heard the ambulance sirens. 

--at the hospital--

I was sitting in the hall outside of the room where Ashley was. I wanted to be right there next to her. I was thinking of why Ashley would do this when the doctor came out. 

Doc: Are you Ms. Tomlinson?

Tori: Yes,

Doc: Ashley is going to be fine, luckily you caught her just in time before to much blood was lost. Now, do you have idea of why this would of happened? Can you explain to me what happened when you found Ashley like this?

Tori: Well, I had my boyfriend and Ashley's boyfriend over and we were playing truth or dare. Ashley was dared to go out in the rain in her bikini so she had left to go put it on. Cody, Campbell, and I-

Doc: Who are Cody and Campbell?

Tori: Cody, is Ashley's boyfriend, and his name is Cody Simpson. Campell is my....boyfriend and his name is Campbell Carsley.

Doc: Okay, please continue.

Tori: Well, Cody and Campbell started arguing about him going back to L.A. and I tried to stop them from arguing but Campbell had yelled at me and I couldn't take it anymore so I just left for the beach in my backyard. When I was outside, I could still hear them arguing and at one point Ashley came out and was brought into it all. Cody had left during that and that's when Campbell came outside to talk to me. But we ended up getting into an argument and he eventually left. I went inside and I called out for Ashley and she wouldn't answer. When I walked in the kitchen I found her on the floor with a knife in her stomach and he hand on the stomach. She had to of done it to herself. 

Doc: Is that all?

Tori: Yes sir.

Doc: Well I thank you. The doctors are doing surgery on her right now trying to patch her stomach and muscles together. So you may wait in there, or wherever you feel comfortable. Oh, and if you could, could you try to get Cody and Campbell down here. The police want to find out why she would do this to herself.

Tori: I will try but I can't promise anything.

Doc: Thank you again. 

The doctor walked away. I was still in shock of just finding her like that in my kitchen. I want to know why she did this too. The doctor wants ME to get Cam HERE? Puh-lease...he told me not to talk to him anymore. I doubt he'll even answer his phone. I pulled out my iPhone and scrolled to his name. I clicked call on his name...ring..ring....

"hello?"

Tori: Cam!

Cam: What?

Tori: You gotta come down to the hospital?

Cam: why?

Tori: Because I found Ashley with a knife in her stomach and the police want to interview you to see if they can get to the reason why Ashley did this to herself.

Cam: Well, is she okay?

Tori: For now she is. She's getting surgery to close up her stomach and stuff.

Cam: *huffs* I'm on my way. 

Tori: Thank you Cam.....and...

Cam: And what?

Tori: I'm sorry.

Cam just hung up. No goodbye or I love you. Nothing. Maybe it really is over. I really just want him to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay. 

I now just needed to call Cody. So once again...the phone rang...ring...

Cody: What?

Tori: You gotta come to the hospital, Ashley's hurt.

Cody: What?!?! What do you mean she's hurt.

Tori: I'm guessing she tried to kill herself. You gotta get here because the police want to talk to you to get the story behind this all.

Cody: I can't.

Tori: Why? Don't you love Ashley?!

Cody: I do...but.

Tori: But what?!?

Cody: I'm boarding a plane right now to L.A. with Jake. 

Tori: YOU PIECE OF CRAP JERK!

*Click*