Chapter 10

**Cam's P.O.V.**

Cam: So, Tori, how are you?

Tori: I'm fine.....really I am.

Cam: Are you sure, because like..I don't know it seems like you've been acting weird.

Tori: Well, you see, there's something I need to tell you.

Cam: And that is?

Tori: Well, remember when you and I were...you know. And you found out that the condom broke?

Cam: Yeah....?

Tori: Well, I'm pregnant.

Cam: I'm sorry, you're what?

Tori: Pregnant, ya know. I have a little baby boy or girl in me.

Cam: I KNOW WHAT BEING PREGNANT MEANS!

Tori: Cam, please don't yell. Just think, I'm carrying out little miracle.

Cam: IT'S NOT A MIRACLE WHEN YOU'RE ONLY 17!

Campbell then got up out of his seat and left the resturant. I don't know whats gotten into him but I can tell that this is the kind of stress that can cause a miscarrage. And as much as being pregnant sounded bad in the beginning, I'm not just gonna let this baby die. It's a miracle in the making. I tried to run after Campbell leaving a 50 dollar bill on the table when I left. Only to find out that he was already gone, deep in the streets of downtown Brisbane.

Why would he just leave like that, like I mean seriously. I finally got a cab home and I just stayed awake all night. Just hoping that Campbell would come back. No texts. No Calls. He finally came home at about 8 a.m.

Tori: Campbell. Where have you been all night.

Cam: Josh's.

Tori: Why?

Cam: Because I needed to be away.

Tori: Away from what? I thought wat we had was a good thing.

Cam: I just needed to think.

Tori: Well, think about what?

Cam: I just needed to think about this whole 'baby' thing.

Tori: Thing? Is that all it is to you? Is that all it's ever gonna be to you?

Cam: I didn't mean it like that.

Tori: No Campbell. You did and you should know better.

Cam: Listen, I love you, but....

Tori: What? But what Campbell James? I thought what we had was love.

Cam: WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH!? I do love you.

Tori: Apparently not. Campbell, you need to love me. All of me.

Cam: I JUST DON'T WANT THAT DAMN THING!

Tori: What?

-----

A/N I know, you probably hate me for this chapter because Campbell and Tori are fighting again. WIll they stay together? Will Tori get an abortion to just still have Campbell.....who knows?

Oh, wait. I do. Because I'm the author!

LOL

p.s. sorry it's so short. I haven't updated in a while so I felt like I should just update a little..and big thanks to MrsCampbellCarsley for letting me borrow her laptop so I could write.

Either more tomorrow or today! I don't know yet!