s e v e n t y - s i x

❝Did you miss Harry and Perrie's interview at BBC radio 1 this morning?
Don't worry, here the transcription (at least a part of that)!

❝Did you miss Harry and Perrie's interview at BBC radio 1 this morning? Don't worry, here the transcription (at least a part of that)!

Perrie and Harry arrived at BBC studios at 6am this morning, they looked so happy. Nick Grimshaw started a conversation with them and the first thing he said was:"Congratulations guys!!", they smiled.

"Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?", Nick asked, Perrie laughed.
"I always wanted a girl!", Perrie answered, Harry nodded. "I always said it, y'know, I'd prefer a girl. But what I always wanted it's be a father, so, ehm", he blushed.

Harry, in fact, always said he wants a baby-girl and he'd like to call her Darcy.

"Well, how are you? Your album is officially out and first in iTunes charts", Nick said, he sounded so proud.
"I'm fine, thank you! What about you? And yeah, it is. I'm very excited about my album. I mean, I started this process trying to be as honest as possible. In this album there's Harry Styles, the real Harry Styles. I hope everyone is enjoying it", Harry said with a genuine smile on his face. Perrie was reading something on her phone.
"Perrie, what are you doing?".
"I'm reading some comments on Instagram. They're so hilarious", don't worry not-Perrie's-fans, she was obviously kidding.
"Can you read some comments?".
"Yeah. Well, herriebaby said 'they wanna see your pregnancy test (I saw it on an Hendall acc by the way)'. Oh".
Harry laughed. "Wait, what do you think about Kendall Jenner?", Nick asked (well, Hendall shippers, don't worry he was joking!).
"So, I'm writing an answer", she changed the subject (good decision!).
"What are you typing?", Harry asked.
"It's in the junk".

Perrie read comments, but this happened.
"Yesterday I was-", a loud noise carries in the room. Perrie's laugh was more louder than the previous noise. Harry was on the floor, he fell.

Stay tuned on our website, and follow us on all social-media for more update about Harry, his self-titled album and his pregnant-girlfriend!

- BBC .❞

I've something to say. So, I'm thinking about a new Herrie story! I mean, english is not my first language  so I don't wanna leave my comfort-zone and start a story with a long narrative (maybe it will be misspelled). I wanna start another story (after Comments) based on social-media.
I wanna start this story on my 2nd account (perriebra ).

I hope you're gonna follow me w this new story.