e i g h t y - o n e

perrieedwards

Liked by harrystyles, perrielouise, nizza and 99

Liked by harrystyles, perrielouise, nizza and 99.821 others

perrieedwards I miss you my little dork, watch me at X-Factor Australia tonight, or I'll be very upset w you 😘🌻

View all 14.098 comments

harrystyles You're already upset with me, that's unfair.

harrystyles I miss you more xx

j_corden @harrystyles what did you say?

harrystyles @j_corden I said I couldn't watch their performance because I was going clubbing with some random girls, and she screamed.

j_corden @harrystyles She's pregnant Harry, her hormones are fucked up. You're an asshole.

harrystyles @j_corden I wasn't even serious, and I was wearing my pajama, am I going clubbing with my pajama on? No way. That was just a little joke.

perrieedwards @harrystyles you were commando btw

harrystyles @perrieedwards And then I wore my pajama. I don't see the problem, babe. But you enjoyed it.

perrieedwards @harrystyles I'm ignoring you.

perrieedwards @j_corden HARRY'S THE KING OF STUPID JOKES.

perriebra ok, it's not a problem for me read that Harry was commando when you were video chatting. No, nope, nein, absolutely N.O.

harryyyyy ^ i'm absolutely ok w this. i'm not horny, nah

perriebra OK NOW WE CAN FOCUS ON HARRY CUTE FACE ON THIS PHOTO

perriebra nah, i'm kidding I'm still think about Harry facetime his fiancée commando

ziam I believe in Larry. Go away bitch (perrieedwards deleted your comment).

ziam that's obviously another proof that larry is real, why you're deleting Larry's comments? because your "relationship" w harry is fake, F A K E (perrieedwards deleted your comment).

ziam here we go again, ANOTHER DAMN PROOF

perrielostherbra @ziam you're sending hateful comments to a pregnant lady shame on you

ziam @perrielostherbra i bet she's not pregnant, where's her belly?

perrielostherbra @ziam for Pete's sake, she's just three weeks pregnant. DO YOU EVER SEE SOMEONE WITH A PREGNANT BELLY AFTER THREE DAMN WEEKS?

perrieedwards fuck off.

Comments under this post have been disabled

Do you want a special chapter with an Herrie texting on it?