~1~

You wake up late, You're glad it was summer. You sit up and take a nice long stretch and let out a long sigh. You were going to meet your friends at the fair later on since they've been wanting to hang out for the weekend for a long time. They start blowing up your phone the second it gets unlocked, you roll your eyes as you stand to walk out of your room and into the bathroom. You look at your face in the mirror and scowl. You were a mess, not a hot one either. Bad morning breath the worst case of bed head anyone has ever seen. You decide it was way past time to fix that. You walk to the shower and turn the cold water on sticking, your head under the shower head to wake you up. The water hits your face in seconds, your hair clinging to your face and running down to your neck, well you sure are fully awake now. No going back to sleep after that. Your face was freezing now so you go ahead and turn the hot water on to make the water the perfect temperature for your shower. Satisfied with the temperature you close the bathroom door. Even tho your alone, it became a habit.  You take off your lame over sized pajamas and step into the shower.  You relax and let the warm water wash over you as You stand there for a good five minuets before doing anything else. You pick up the shampoo and squeeze a small drop into your palm and mess with the animal you call hair before dumping a  truck load of conditioner onto your scalp. You smirk and start to make your hair stick up then allow the water to run over you and your hair, smoothing it down and making it drape against your shoulders. The second you step out of the warm water you get hit in the face with cool air. It wasn't necessarily cold but the water in the shower felt better. You wrap a towel  around your self and walk into your room. You open up your closet and flip through some clothes. Not caring how you look you grabed what ever shirt was close to you. It wasnt bad actually. A short sleeve black shirt with cuts in the back. Not wanting your braw to show because every human would make a big deal about that, you grab a tank top and throw it on underneath your shirt.   You grab a pair of jeans and a pair of black and Grey converse.  All you had to do now was your hair. You go back into the bathroom and get your hair brush, You attempt to brush through your (H/C) hair. It takes a while but you get it done. You were ready to go. You text your best friend Courtney telling her you're ready to go as you start to rush down stares waiting for your friend to come pick you up.