~2~

You wait outside for your friend to come and pick you up. Courtney arrives on time like you guys talked about. You hop in the back seat of her hot car, it reeked of cheap perfume and pot, that, you didn't mind. You tilt your head towards Courtney and Kyle in the front seat, Courtney  smiles and starts the car. " Lets go to the fair!" She screeches and fist bumps the air. "Heck yeah boi!" Kyle yells in return. You smile and shake your head "you guys are so weird sometimes!" You and your friends share a laugh and drive off and away from your house. You were so excited to go to the fair! It was the best place for you and your friends to hang out! Its about a thirty to forty minuet drive but you were willing to do it. Even if you had to stay with those weirdos, Soon you arrived at your destination, you were the first one out of that death trap of a car. You loved being at the fair. Kyle gets out and drags you to the entrance " come ooooon lets get everything paid for before Courtney gets over here. You know how long she takes" You just laugh and allow your friend to drag you along. You get your entrance cost out of the way, kyle pays for the ride passes, and all you gotta do is wait for Courtney. Kyle scoffs and looks over towards Courtney "I swear this Lil Hoe- BITCH HURRY UP WE WANNA RIDE SOME SHIT" He yells, his high voice PPP piercing through the crowd of people and reaching her ears. Courtney  stands up from her car and gives you both the finger making Kyle laugh, he looks back at you and tells you to go pick some thing to do first while he beat Courtney. You nod and hold back a laugh as you walk away from him, heading towards a few interesting rides. Then change your mind to some games, then change it to food, then games, rides, food, games, rides, no games, no- This is why you can't be trusted with decisions. You say fuck it and  stick with the good olé Ferris wheel. Kyle and courts are taking forever So you decide to get on while you wait for them. It was two people a seat so you had to ride with some stranger. The guy in front of you was weird, You were really hoping it wasn't him. He had a tin foil hat on and bright yellow pants, his hair was linger then yours and matted against his sweaty old T-shirt. Maybe he was a nice guy, but his pants were gonna blind you. Nope, You try and glance behind you but the guy running the wheel tells you to move it. So you get in a cart. You were glad to see yellow pants in another one and not yours. You wait a little bit before someone sits down next to you, you look over to say hi but stop, His hair was sleek and dark. Maby a brownish color, his eyes were a light color. A mix of green and blue. A very pretty color you thought. The man looks at you and smiles. He had a warm friendly smile " hi. I'm Bill" you smile back and push some hair out of your face. "Hi bill, im (Y/N)" He nodes and runs a hand through his hair " what a lovely name" you blush slightly and reply with a simple thank you. It will take a while for the ride to start up. So you decide to try and start a conversation. Before you could say anything he leans in closer to you and gazes into your (E/C) eyes. You were kinda shocked. Still confused. You just look at him, what should you do? He was invading your space, it kinda made you uncomfortable but in a good way? He says nothing he just looks at your eyes and puts a hand on your cheek. Your mind is going nuts. What the actual fuck? Why? What is he doing? You don't know him at all and he's already pulling weird shit like this?