I'm Back

Yay, I'm back... I will be rewriting the Crushes parts. So any other parts beside the first Crushes episode and Kidding..
Enjoy!

Chapter dedicated to yagirlcammm

Michael's POV:

Everything in Y/N's place that was taken was replaced. But the anger and pain of the destruction of the vase was devastating.

Currently; me, Jeremy, and Y/N were sitting on her couch watching the Emoji Movie.

Y/N sat on the far left corner of the couch and Jeremy right next to me, asleep. I felt him fall on my chest and I felt myself freeze. I hear a giggle from Y/N and look over at her.

She's so cute...

I grinned at her and pushed him off of me so that I could scoot closer to Y/N.

Wrapping my arm around her shoulder when I hear banging at the door.

"MICHAEL!" I hear from outside, a squeaky young voice. Hailey.

I watch Y/N get up and answer the door. She gives the girl a small smile and waves me over. I get up and walk over to the door. I see Hailey in a gown, as if she were going on a date.

She hands me a tux and smiles sweetly. She shoots Y/N a glare.

"Michael, my dear, we have dinner awaiting us." she tells me.

"I'm actually hanging out with Y/N for dinner." And I don't trust Jeremy with Y/N.

I hand her the tux and shut the door. I glance at Y/N's cast. The story is she fell off of a ladder.. But I have a feeling she's lying.

A Few Hours Ago In Hailey's Lair.

"Wait.. What?" He asks me, "You want me to sabotage it?"

I nod, "Yeah.. We can't let her get in the way!"

"How are we going to do it?" My older brother asks me.

"I have multiple plans, my bro! Listen Up!" I grab one of the many binders on the table.

"Plan A, make Michael go on a date with me. Simple! I have plenty of more plans." I throw the binder at Adam. "All I need is in there. Snap to it!" I yell at him and he groans in irritation.

"I'm only doing this because you told that I get to have Y/N." he tells me and leaves. Watch out, Y/N. I'm here and ready to take you down.