Halloween

Hey readers! Sorry this is a short-ish chapter but as I said I'm going away soon, and I've had this idea in my head for a while now, so I'll leave you guys with this before I get on a plane (and a 27 hour travel time... yay)

Thanks!

Will's POV

I was so excited for the best night of the year, even though Two wasn't coming with us. I felt a pang in my chest with the thought of her all alone and missing out on the fun, but Eleven had agreed to stay and keep her company. 

Right now they were probably watching some movies and eating popcorn and candy. 

Jonathon tapped me on the shoulder letting me know we were here, and I heard the guys call out my name. I smiled as Jonathon told me I could go without him. I was so happy that he wasn't treating me like a baby, I mean I was thankful for Mum's concern but I was ready to gain some independence, especially after a year since the incident. 

I quickly agreed to take good care of the camera, and ran out to Mike, Dustin and Lucas.

Time Skip

We'd been trick or treating for a about an hour when this girl in a mask jumped out and scared the shit out of us, especially Lucas and Dustin. 

She took her mask off to reveal she was Max, a fact that I was a little annoyed about. There was something off about her... But maybe I was just annoyed that it wasn't just us guys anymore. 

Dustin and Lucas quickly followed her, sticking to her sides like glue, and it was just me and Mike trailing after them from door to door. 

Mike and I were arguing about Max, but really I just wanted to make peace, and maybe get through the night without any... bad things happening. 

We reached a large house with a long driveway when some guys yelled out,

"Zombie Boy!"

"Freak!"

I fell to the floor in a panic, wishing Two was here. I turned to look for Mike, but my heart sank as I realized I was in the Upside Down. 

I screamed for Mike, but he was no where to be found. I wished Two was here, but she was at home, she couldn't save me. 

I looked up in fear at the night sky, and I could do nothing but stare at the outline of it. 

The shadow monster was staring at me, and I could do nothing about it. 

It wasn't close enough to hurt me, but I had the feeling each time I saw it, it was coming closer. 

Closer and closer, to get me. And all I could do, was stare at it in fear. 

I was frozen, but I ran and ran, trying to escape the monster that haunted me constantly.

Your POV

I lay down on the couch, my feet on Eleven's lap. We were watching a disney movie called "Mulan", which Eleven recommended. Mainly because it featured the girl being bad ass and saving the day, which was awesome. 

We were just chilling and I almost forgot all the worries and guilt about the Upside Down, and Will's nightmares. My nightmares. 

Until I felt a sharp stinging in my chest. I cried out, doubling over as I heard Will's screaming in my head. He was in trouble, and I couldn't get to him.

I screamed out Will's name, tightening my eyes shut and hoping I could at least go into the Upside Down and find him. 

I shut my eyes, trying to will away the pain in my chest and concentrate. I opened my eyes and saw Will staring up at the Shadow monster. I ran to touch him and comfort him, like we did before, but I couldn't touch him. He was like a ghost, he was there, right there! But I couldn't touch him.

I screamed out his name, but he didn't hear me. I looked at the shadow monster and yelled for it to go away. 

"Leave him alone!" I screamed. It seemed to move, turning to me. 

"I created you, take me instead but leave Will alone!" 

I saw Will run, so I followed him. He crouched down, bringing his knees up to his chest. I knelt down next to him. 

"Will, it's me, it's Two. If you can hear me, please, just please hold on!"

Will's POV

I was shaking in fear, just hoping someone would find me.

Suddenly, Two's voice echoed in my head. She was so close to me, but I couldn't open my eyes to see her. My shaking lessened a little, and my breathing slowed, but I couldn't open my eyes.

I couldn't open my eyes.