Five

Hey all you lovely readers! This chapter is a little different to my other ones, we're going to be taking a break from Y/N's perspective, but I promise you this chapter is pivotal to the story :) 

Thanks so much, all your support really means a great deal to me, even though I'd probably keep writing with 0 views!

Eleven's POV

I had gone to find Mama. One day whilst clearing Jonathon's future house, I felt one of the floorboards had a large gap, and so naturally I opened it to find documents upon documents of children just like me, and Mama. 

Her name was Terry Ives, and I was on a large truck trying to find her. I knew she was calling to me, but for what, I wasn't sure. 

Two had been gone for a short time. I hoped she was ok. 

I had tried finding her in the Upside Down, and I was happy that she was with a friend. She had somehow brought Barbara back to life, and she wasn't gone anymore!

I wanted to reach out and hug her, but as always they disappeared. 

A few days later, here I was on the way to Five fifteen Larrabee road, Indiana. The nice man said he would be passing through there, and he reminded me of Benny, so I trusted him. 

The drive was long, but I had to find Mama. 

The nice man dropped me off at her house, and I entered to find her sitting in the chair, just as I had seen her. But she didn't recognize me, didn't recognize anyone. 

I had to find out what they had done to my Mama. 

Five's POV

I am Five. That is what Papa calls me. I live with him and lots of other people at home, we call it the lab.  He looks after me and I love him because he gives me all the animals I want to play with. 

I don't have a Mama. 

But I do have two dogs, one cat, four fish and three bunnies. 

  I can't remember a time when I wasn't in the lab.  But sometimes I have memories of a mummy, a women I think is my mummy. She's running, and I can only see the back of her, because she's running away from something, or someone, with me on her back. 

She also held a duffel bag, and I remember the smell of her hair. 

Today, Papa said he would give me a surprise if I did what he told me too. I really wanted a bird next, so I said yes. 

He told me I needed to find someone. I sometimes see into other people's heads. I can hear their thoughts and make them think about other things, if I want to. Today Papa wanted me to find someone named Eleven. She was a girl, about seven years older than me. I thought maybe I was called Five because that was my age, but Eleven was twelve, and she was still called that. 

I wondered why we were all called numbers, but papa wouldn't tell me. 

I had to find Eleven and then Papa said he would take her back home. He didn't tell me where home was, but I hope it was nice there. 

I found her, she was at five one five L-A-R-R-A-B-E-E      R-O-A-D, Indiana. 

Y/N POV

Barbara was insanely better at finding things than I was. No sooner had I showed her where I had been camping- in an old townhouse- she decided to find paper to draw a map of Hawkins. It was too dark in the Upside Down to see most of what Barbara drew, but she knew where to find the lab, the Hawkins lab. I knew El had opened the gate there, and maybe there was a possibility of escaping there. 

We decided- and by we, I mean mostly Barbara- decided to head to the lab first thing in the morning. We shared some food I had gathered, it wasn't much but I knew it wasn't poisonous. It felt amazing to see another person, sitting next to me after months of being alone. 

I missed Will, Mum, Jonathon, everyone so much. 

But for the first time, I had Barb's help to get us out of here. 

I gave her some rough spears that I had made, but had no real need for. She seemed thankful, but I could feel she knew we had no real chance against those dark monster dogs without me. 

A part of me felt overjoyed that Barb was with me, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad would happen to her, or to us... and in the second time round I wouldn't be so lucky. 

Sorry that one was so short, but so many people have been asking for updates haha :)