He helps you babysit

Mike: You had to babysit for your cousin today, so you asked if Mike could help. She agreed to it, so Mike came over to hang out. Your little cousin Ashley was sitting in the kitchen when you and Mike walked in. "(Y/n)," Ashley said hugging you "I missed you!" You smiled and picked her up, setting her on your hip. "Hey Ash," you said "this is my boyfriend Mike." Ashley looked at Mike and smiled. "Are you gonna marry (y/n) Mikey?" She asked him, to which he blushed. He then smiled "Well," he said "we'll see about that." 

Jeremy: You had to babysit your niece, so you brought Jeremy along with you. Tracy was sitting on the couch waiting for you to get there. When you arrived, she jumped into your arms. "(Y/n)!" She exclaimed, then she saw Jeremy. "Tracy, this is my boyfriend Jeremy." She looked at Jeremy and smiled. "I really like your hair," she said "it pretty." Jeremy blushed, and smiled back, "Thank you sweetheart." The three of you had so much fun the rest of the day.

Fritz: You volunteered to babysit for your friend, so you dragged Fritz along. He really wasn't too thrilled about it, but if it made you happy, he wasn't going  to say anything. Both of you got there and Cecil was on the couch watching TV. "Hi Cecil, how are you?" He looked at you "Good, who's this?" Cecil looked over at Fritz, "Oh, this is my boyfriend Fritz." Fritz gave a small wave, and made us all lunch. After a while, Cecil started to grow on him. All of you had such a great time.

Scott: You were going to babysit for your brother. You asked him if Scott could come over and hang out. He said yes, and then left with a goodbye. You and your nephew Jacob were watching TV when you heard the door open. "(Y/n)," you heard Scott's voice say "I'm here!" Scott came into the living room, and Jacob ran over to him. "Wow," he said "you're so tall." Scott gave a small laugh and ruffled up Jacob's hair. "Jake, this is my boyfriend Scott." All of you had so much fun playing games and watching movies.

Vincent : Your mom asked if you could babysit for her friends daughter Lily. You have met Lily once or twice before, so you agreed. Lily is very quiet and straightforward, so all in all you loved her to death. Lily had just gotten to your house, when Vincent walked in the door. "Hey babe," he said, then noticed Lily "oh, I forgot you were babysitting today." Lily didn't say anything, but went up to him and stared into his white eyes. "Um, what is she doing?" Vince asked looking over at you. You only shrugged, not really knowing what Lilly was thinking. "I really like your eyes," she said catching Vincent off guard "they're really cool." Vincent smiled "heh, I like this kid."