baby moments

Elton;

first word — apple

first steps — you and elton were playing with your son. your son had just turned 10 months and was bond to walk any minute. you all were in the living room playing with your son's toys when elton got thirsty and got up to get a drink. Elton Jr. got up and walked after his dad trying to grab on to his leg. you both freaked out picking him up and running around the house screaming.

Colby;

first word — daddy

first steps — Colby and you were laying down on the couch with Baylynn on top of Colby just laying watching tv. Baylynn turned 8 months old yesterday and it didn't seem like she was gonna walk soon. Colby would try and walk with her to get her used to the feeling but she would just start crying. Colby and you decided to put some music on dance around with Baylynn. you turned on the music and Colby picked up Baylynn dancing around with her. Never Stop by The SafetySuit came on, thats you and Colby's song. Colby put Bay on the floor and you two started to slow dance. you both look over to see Bay is no longer on the floor but she is walking back from the kitchen with a box of Lucky Charms in her small hands. you both couldn't help but laugh at your little girl. colby picked her up and looked at you smiling with tears in his eyes. he squeezed her and put the Lucky Charms in a bowl.