chapter three

Brittany pov

Brittany pov

      So we pulled up this big ass house and when i say it is big that shit was big so we went inside the gate and drove up the driveway i was i shock i couldn't move then when i came back to reality i notice i was still in the car so i got out the car and ran up to Aug he said" you ready" i shook my head yea and he opened the door it was so beautiful it had a living room, game room, a family room. It was just so lovely i was lost for words. Then he asked i wanna see my room i nodded my head then i followed he up the stairs. We walked up to this hot pink door that said Brittany's world in purple and red letters he stepped back and i opened the door when i opened the door i wanted to pass out but i didn't  walk in the room and it had 2 big closets, a big bathroom,  station to do my make up at and a king size bed with pink and purple sheets and red pillows. I felt like i was in heaven i started to cry i ran and jumped on august giving him a hug and a kiss and  said thank you. Then we went downstairs.

August pov

     So after she seen her room all she did was cry that's how i knew she loved it she was so happy and so was i because even though i just meet her i love this little girl i just might be in love with her i don't know my feelings are all mixed up i just don't know what to do all i wanna do is make her happy. So right now we are downstairs chilling. Then after a while we got hungry so i ordered pizza. It arrived so we ate then we joked around a little, we watched love and hip hop Atlanta, and then we feel asleep right there on the couch and at this point i knew i was in love with this girl but tomorrow we will be going to get her a car so that way she ca get around on her own.