chapter ten

So this part is gonna be the sex sence if you don't want to read i suggest you skip this chapter because it is gonna get intense so yea hope you enjoy

This is what she is wearing right now

August pov    

     So i come out my bathroom and i look and see Brittany staring at me so i asked her if she was good she said yea and she was looking good in that pajama set i'm not gone lie to you she was looking sexy boy i just might do some thangs to ha cause she looking good so right now we are laying down on our phone well more like on my phone we are on instagram laughing at people i know its wrong but its also funny. We got tired of doing that so now we are watching netflix , and i started ti feel light kisses on my neck i look down and i see Brittany kiss all over me.

There convo

August: you better stop before something happens 

Brittany: maybe i want something to happen 

August: are u sure 

Brittany: yep im sure

back to the story

Brittany pov

       I had to tease him if I didn't it wouldn't be fun so I start slowly kissing on him and then he  starts rubbing my clit knowing me i thought i was gonna stop him cause i'm a virgin i was scared but i didn't so next thing you know then next thing you know i have 2 fingers inside me slowly pumping in and out of me and it felt good so he went down and started using his tounge and i can say it felt good and he just kept going so he is done i done came all in his mouth n he licked it all up then he got up and went to his bag and grabbed a condom and rolled then hovered over me and asked if i was still sure i wanted to do this i shook my head yes and he slide in slow and man did that shit hurt n he kept going with his slow deep strokes and it hurt but i didnt want him to stop after a while it start to feel good so he started going faster in my moans started get louder and you heard his loud grunts and they was sexy asf then after that he asked me to ride it i told him i dont know how he said he will help me i said ok. so i got on top of him and slide down on it and he grabbed my hips he started moving them in an up down and crculiar motion and he started groaning and i started bouncing up and down he got louder and moaned oh shit just like the Britt and i started going faster and he said he is about to cum and so was i so we kept going and he came and so did i we laid feel asleep woke up and started round 2 man this got some good dick.