chapter 27

after the incident, everyone was at finn's house because his parents were out of town. the people who were here included: wyatt who had a bunch of bruises and a bloody nose, finn who had just a few cuts because he intervened, jaeden who really wanted to go home, and jack who was acting as the nurse.

"this might sting a bit." jack said softly as he rubbed the cut on finn's face with all of that doctory stuff finn didn't know a thing about. he winced a bit, but held back the pain because he didn't want jack to see him as weak. finn instead distracted himself by looking at jack's facial features. he was attractive to be completely honest, but finn wasn't like, into him or anything. he just found him a little adorable.

"thanks." he said as jack retreated his hand from finn's face.

"no problem. does it still hurt?" jack asked calmly.

"a little." finn said pointing to his cheek. in reality, his face didn't hurt at all, he felt fine. he just wanted jack to touch him again. jack brought his face close up to finn's and tried to see what was wrong. as for finn, he was simply enjoying the sight.

"are you okay?" jaeden asked wyatt softly as he handed him an ice pack.

"never been better." he groaned as he looked up at jaeden, "look i'm-"

"sorry?" he finished for him, "i know you are. you shouldn't have done that wy." he sighed.

wyatt's ears perked up as he heard jaeden talk.

"did you just call me wy?"

"look," jaeden took a deep breath, "i like you okay? i like you a lot, but i have trust issues. i get that you have problems going on in your life too, so i want to give you a second chance, but i'm still kinda scared you know?"

"i know. i totally get it and i-i'll give you space if that's what you want can you at least...at least think about it?" he asked, desperately looking into jaeden's eyes. it seemed like forever until he got an answer:

"that sounds like a deal." he exclaimed smiling. wyatt smiled back and took the opportunity to hug jaeden who was taken back surprise. it was a nice hug, so nice, that they didn't realize both finn and jack had gotten a little too close.

a/n: this was short ahaha