You

You

Your hands
They were hands of an artist. Careful strokes of a brush to paint images of a loving relationship in my head. You painted with my tears, but how do I tell you to stop when I've never seen artwork so lovely.

Your eyes
Your eyes captured me in their cage. They held sparks of lust, sparks which created a fire of heartbreak. But, I'm still trapped and I'm burning alive.

Your smile
Your smile was so blinding it shined like the sun. You were the light that kept me alive. Everything I did revolved around you. Little did I know, I wasn't the only planet in the solar system.

Your laugh
Your laugh carried through the wind a song that nobody could imitate. It sang notes that could make even the deaf cry. But you stopped laughing for me and started laughing for them.

You made me addicted
Perhaps that's the most beautiful thing about you.
You created a need inside of me. You got me addicted to your love only to cut me off. Now, I'm only addicted to the way you break my heart.

You made me addicted to the way I would stare at your hands while you swiped away my tears.
You made me addicted to the way your eyes would travel, taking my heart in a suitcase.
You made me addicted to the way your lips held a poison, slowly killing me anytime you'd smile my way.
You made me addicted to the way your laugh could circle through my head, but it slowly became a tornado that took everything with it.

You made me addicted to you and I can't do it anymore.