I'm Back~

Morticia rolls over in her bed, groaning because her alarm was so loud. "Pouah, la fermer." {Ugh, shut the fuck up.} She replies to the alarm, slamming down on it to make it stop. Can't wait to surprise Ana-Marie.~ She sings in her head. Morticia gets up slowly and stumbles to her closet. She opens her closet door and scans the array of reds, blacks, grays, and whites. The female groans and pushes through the clothing in search of a reasonable shirt to wear. She does want to look good for her friend because not keeping contact after a year in a mental hospital was hard. Morticia smiles at her clothing a and remembers the color sets Ana-Marie and her set up. Morticia's colors are the colors in her closet and Ana-Marie's are blue, black, white, and dark purple, and she also constantly wears skirts. She smirks at the recalling. Morticia spots dark skinny jeans and a dark red tank top. She throws said outfit on and put her belt through the loops of her jeans. The white-blonde haired girl runs down stairs and says goodbye to Severus while she puts her knee-high black (with dark red laces) boots on. Morticia walks into her garage and opens it, looking at her red Ferrari. "Hello Beauty.~" She sings. "Been a while. Also applies the time since I've seen Ana-Marie.." She sighs and hops in her car. After turning the red beauty on she backs out of the garage and starts to drive to Ana-Marie's and Ana-Marie's mothers house.

Once Morticia gets to her best friends house she knocks on the mahogany door. The door opens to see her red haired, blue eyed, rather pale, beauty mark (left of her lip) claimed, goody goody best friend.

Ana-Marie looks up at her.

"I'm back.~" Morticia sings.