E P I L O G U E || extra part

It's been a few years I've been watching the people around me live. I really had a great time but part of me wants to go back. But I know it's impossible.

Because actually the reason why they woke me up from the dead is to give me the second chance to fix everything back. I made Suga developed a mental disorder and only I can cure him back and it actually did. 

And yes, Suga has to kill me either way in order for him to be free from Mr. Rose, his other alternate personality. Yes, a mental disorder is not that easy to be cured but as I see it, he is becoming better.

Since that day at the garden, the school was suspended. Suspended from keeping such a vital thing to the people's eyes. They kept it for years and when the government discovered it, they were pissed. So basically the school has to close down and they did. They did that just so they can keep the school's elite reputation.

On the other hand, people still don't know who is Mr. Rose and it still remains a mystery because Suga's parents literally paid the government to shut up.

Apart from Suga's alternate personality, Mr Rose has never forwarded since I died and his psychiatrist took it as a good sign.

As for Jimin, up to now he still grieved over my death. Every year he mourns after me at my altar and it broke my heart every time he did that. So Jimin signed up with Big Hit Ent along with Suga and other BTS members, so that he won't have to date any other girl because I was still in his heart.

Right on the same day, when Jennie appeared so suddenly is because she wanted to tell me the real deal. The Blackpinks originally cannot tell the real me who was Joy's original best friend but then I was killed so they were too late to recognize me.

And so does for Jimin. He originally freaked out that I was reincarnated but he was so sure it was me all along because I was Joy's best friend and Joy was Jimin's crush. So technically speaking since he has been eyeing Joy, he also recognizes her bestfriend, which was me. But everything was too late. Jimin didn't get the chance to warn me and explain some things.

For Ran, the b1tch who literally kicked me out from my own dorm was now living miserably as a prostitute. No offense there but actually she came from a hard family and I understand just how much she needs money to survive in this sick society.

I was really shocked too that Taehyung was my grim reaper. He knew it all along about my mystery before and after my first death. So little by little his interest in me grew. So that explains why I felt a lot of presence of a tall man wearing a black suit and hat around me. For instance when I went jogging with Jimin and saw an accident. Then the same mysterious guy suddenly appeared before me and also the part in my bedroom where I screamed. It was him all along.

And as for me, I'm living quite peacefully in the afterlife. All I could say is I am resting in peace now.

EDITED 21/10/2024