Halloween day

The morning light hit my face softly. It's the last morning I walk with Laurie. Both excited and upset I roll to my side to stare out the window. I tried to see if I felt the same sensations I did last night..nothing.
Getting up and getting my morning routine done I wear my old reliable sweatshirt and same pants. Didn't feel like I'd be doing much than babysitting Tommy. I head out. Seeing Laurie just left too her Father was saying something to her too.

"I won't forget!" Laurie calls out.

"Forget what?" I ask to start a conversation.

"I have to drop a key off at a house before school." She responds.

"Oh okay, ready for the last walk?" I ask in a mixed tone.

"Yep lets get to it." She responds to me enthusiastically.

Walking down the street we small talked about my new job, how we'll find time to talk, I gave her tips about school and graduating. We walked pretty slow enjoying the time we had. Then Tommy Doyle joined us being happy to see Laurie.
It brought our conversation to a hold as he kept asking many questions like any kid does. Until she said a name that I haven't heard in a month.

"The Myers house." Laurie says to Tommy.

"The Myers house?" Tommy asks in shock.

"Myers?" I ask as well staring at Laurie.

"You shouldn't go there." Tommy warns showing fear.

"Watch me." She then goes into a yard that I just noticed.

I looked at it, it was an old and condemned house. Who would want to buy that? I gulped silently and then thought of the name again. Myers. I shouldn't be here. I started to feel a panic, every cell in my body needed to escape.
After Laurie put the key on porch and returned I felt it again. Shivers all the way up my back.

What's happening?

Tommy went on and on about how the house had a bad history and such. Laurie only comforted him. I on the other hand was so stunned I couldn't even speak.

"Okay well I need to get to school, see ya!" Tommy finishes and crosses the street.

"Okay shall we continue?" Laurie turns her attention to me.

"Uh Laurie I just remembered I needed to mail something. I'm afraid I need to cut the walk off short." I blubber still in a state of panic.

"Oh alright well I'll see you after school then." She smiles still walking off.

"Okay I'll be ready!" I wave and turn walking the opposite direction.

There it was again. I felt it and I didn't know if I liked it or not. I rubbed the back of my neck, hoping it would go away. Then I turned. I seen Laurie walking and a large dark object that just moved out of vision.

What?

I turn back around to see if there was anyone there. I get back to in front of the house. I look at it again.

"Hello?" I call out blankly.

No answer, so I turn and head back trying to ignore the shivers all over my back.

Home-

Once I got home I laid on my couch. The feeling in my back won't go away! It was so uncomfortable, I itched my back hard hoping the pain will make it go away. It only made it worse. So I got up and paced around my living area not knowing what to do with myself.

What is happening to me?

After a few minutes I started to give up until I caught something in my peripheral. Someone was at my back door but moved the instant I noticed them!