Captured

"Carter." He corrects me again. He gives me that same derpy smile.

I didn't answer him, I didn't give him any sort of reaction. I even took a step back. Lost of words my gaze shifts to Loomis. He didn't show me any signs of remorse of how he shot me. But he stared at me as if ready for me to make any move.
Getting back to that I looked back up at my old coworker.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked.

"For you and Ms. Strode, it isn't safe with that freak loose." Carter replied using that vile word describing my Michael.

"That freak-!" Then out of nowhere Carter grabbed a hold of my shoulders!

"I have her let's go in!" Carter dragged me unwillingly to the doors and we all entered!

"Let go of me!" I struggled trying to break free of his grasp, when I tugged on my left arm my wound stung. I tried ignoring the pain.

"Audrey it's fine stop it. Trust me." He began trying to rub my cheek and I repulsed his touch as if it was trying to replace my Michael's.

"Just hold her, he won't be far from her." Dr. Loomis says. I shot him another cold stare.

"So you can gun him down like you almo-."

"Help me! Help! Open the door!" Suddenly Laurie was at the entrance banging on the glass!

"Laurie!" I was completely immobile with Carter holding me to him. I didn't want to be near him one bit!

She was hitting the glass in desperation, pulling and yanking. Looking behind her afraid something was getting too close.

Oh no.

Dr. Loomis opened the door and Laurie limped in right towards me. She looked at me for help but seen I was apprehended. So she reached out for the woman with us.

"Let go! Let go of me!" I was becoming so infuriated with Carter but my desperation increased when I seen Dr. Loomis make aim with his gun again!

Michael appeared soon after on the other side of the glass. I started to kick and whine like a child.

"Michael!" I cry out.

Not even stopping Michael walks through the glass door breaking it. Glass fragments flew all around him. I froze in shock and Carter's grip nearly loosened on me. I hear Laurie whine in fear holding the woman next to us.
Then one by one Loomis shoots! With bad aim he does hit Michael a few times. His body thrashed back. Still on his feet, I couldn't take it at all. Tears were falling from my face.

"Stop it! Damn you! Stop! Please!" I broke free from Carter and jumped over to punch Dr. Loomis right in the face.

I was halted once a thud hit my ear's. I looked over seeing Michael laying motionless on the hospital floor. I couldn't go to him now being captured once again by Carter's strong arms. I restarted my struggling. Carter noticed my tears and sheer desperation to get to Michael. He didn't comment at all.
The officer with them came running back to the scene peering down at Michael's body.

"Stop!" Dr. Loomis ordered, growing weary of how close the officer was getting.

"He's dead." The officer implies.

"No.." I mutter against Carter in disbelief.

"No he's not! Look at him he's still breathing!" Loomis grew louder in anticipation.

"Let me go, just! Let me go!" I work out all patience with Carter and tried biting him.

"Stop! Audrey this isn't the right behavior!" Carter turned me and held me down to his chest. I could barely move now.