20 - Torture: Frisk (part 1)

-Frisk POV-
I woke up at the dark abyss.... again. But instead, Chara suddenly showed up holding a knife and smiling at me evilly.
"We meet again sister.... Hey, why not making this nightmare a little more interesting." As she started giggling evilly. She summoned dark vines which tangled almost all parts of my limbs. I can't move my hands nor my legs.
"What do you want from me!?!"
"You? Come on sis. Don't you get it. Yes I know, because all you know to do is just being such a pacifist to you're so called monster "friends"."
I can feel myself rage and anger to her. But there is nothing I can do. I'm tangled in dark vines not even moving a muscle. She went closer to me and puts her knife near to my neck. Shivers and sweat started falling through my skin.
"Don't you forget our deal.? That you can only complete one happy ending. What about this, this is to much Frisk. You have broken our deal. And what does a person get when they broke a promise....?" I didn't answer and just shrugged.
"Face the consequences. In fact, you really deserve it. Because all you know to do is just dating that stupid smiley trashbag of yours."
"He's not stupid!"
"Oh, look at yourself. Depending your precious boyfriend you call. Even though he did horrible things to you."
I just hesitated, shocked at what Chara had said but just shrugged.
"No, he didn't."
"Oh.... Poor sister. Don't you remember the last timeline. Where you did a whole good genocide run. He doesn't cares about you."
Suddenly, visions started to fade in the abyss, where I can see the last genocide route that I did.

I saw the younger me and.... Sans. His right eye flickered blue and yellow as bones started attacking me. I died but reseted again. Sans kept attacking me but...I didn't do anything. Not even a single move. I kept watching the vision killing me over.... and over again. Tears started falling through my cheeks.

"Those memories.... He didn't even.... accepted my mercy. He just... killed me... over and over.... not letting me to explain to him... the real reason."

"*fake cries* Huhuhuhu... See what I mean Frisk. Don't you get what reality really is? It's about getting revenge!... To all those stupid monsters, even him. I can help you... just Reset everything, or just continue your pesky journey with those monsters. Ewww...."
Two bright buttons appeared in front of my face as the dark vines untangled me free....
"Don't you even think of escaping because there's nowhere you can run or hide. I will still come and find you. And don't keep me waiting...." as Chara keeps tapping her feet.

Continue                                        Reset

I went over and pressed Continue, Chara was shocked but her face turn from shocking to rage and anger.
"What the heck are  you thinking Frisk! Don't you get it!?! Ughhhh.... Fine then, if its that what you want..."

Chara summoned her dark vines again which tangles all over me, leaving a gap in my face. Visions started to fade in again at the Judgement hall.

I was still at my position before entering the battle with Sans. But instead, Chara held Sans right in front of me... kneeling, suffering in severe pain and injured.
"F-fri-fri-sk..."
"Sans! Chara, let him go! I'll do anything just please... let him go!"
"Fri-frisk... p-please n-no..."
"Anything Frisk?"
Without second thought, I amswered "Anything..."
"WeLl ThEn, WaTcH yOuR pReCiOuS sKeLeToN tUrNeD tO dUsT!!!"
Chara instantly slashed Sans with her knife.
"No!!!...."
She laughs evilly as I watched Sans kneeling with  his hand at his chest. Blood started flowing from his chest, back  I tried to break free.... and yes, I accomplised. I ran towards Sans as he was about to lay down.
"Sans.... please.... don't leave me...." as tears started falling to my face. He helds his hand and tried to wipe it out.
"Shhhh.... don't cry... *coughs* Just.... enjoy... *coughs* the future.... for me."
With his final breath, his hand removes from my cheeks.... leaving the area full of silence...
"S-sans...?" As I held his body next to mine... I couldn't help myself but to cry. Chara just standing there, laughing evilly...
"*claps claps claps* Very good people. It's like I'm watching the most dramatic Romeo and Juliet ever... Let just end this drama, shall we?"
She ran towards us. I just don't care about the world... of what is happening.... I feel...nothing. I just closed my eyes and let Chara just end my life. And.... she did.

~ Slashed ~

A/N
Hey guys,
Sorry for the lack of updates for last week. I haven't have time to write chapters. School and other stuff...
Anyways, hope you like part 1 of Torture: Frisk. Leave a vote and follow me for other updates of my story.