55 - Answers

Huge announcement down below after the chapter! 👇

Edit 2: Forgotten to add the video. XD

-Sans POV-
As darkness invades me and my vision, I got nothing to see. Nothing. All I felt was something wrapped around my wrist and forehead. After some time later, I felt something electric flows around me. I yelped as I shoot my eye sockets open. That's when I find out I was in a different place. Dark room filled with computer and machines and a blaster in front of me. I was sitting in an arm chair with straps around my wrist and forehead. That's when I heard someone laughing from one side.

I growled as the figure appears in front of me. Black hair with red dye on the tips which matched his black and dark red pupils. Grey suit with dark blue sweater underneath, black pants and shoes.

"Rafael"

"Wow, I'm surprise you still know me Sans. I thought you already forgot your best friend." He said clapping sarcastically.

"Tsk, how could I forgot that stupid face of yours when you betrayed your own friend." I said chuckling darkly. He came towards me holding a syringe in hand.

"What are you going to do wit- Ahhh!" I screamed in agony as I felt sharp in my right shoulder bone as my body went limp. As darkness overflowed me, I heard him laughing maniacally before saying "Good night Sans. Have a nice dream." before I completely become unconscious.

~...~...~...~...~...~

I found myself in a dark room,with nothing on it.

"Hello?" I said as I started walking, until I heard a faint voice from not far. I started following the voice until I finally caught what it was saying.

"Sans...."

Frisk. I ran and followed Frisk's voice. I ran and ran until I saw a huge white screen in front of me. In there, I saw another vision, memory vision. Though, I don't really remember what happened on that vision. Then I heard her voice again, it was coming from the screen. Then a next voice appeared.

"Hey kid, what are you doing with that broom?"

That voice belongs to me. I tilted my head in confusion as I continued watching the memory vision...

(Play the video above to add feels on the story. Also, they video above is the memory vision that Sans watch in the screen. Video not mine!)

-Vision: Sans POV-
"I have a question. It might seem strange" She started (pretending) playing the broom like strumming a guitar. I stood there watching her playing like a rockstar.

"How are your lungs? Are they in pain?" I begun sweating a bit and thinking. 'Frisk, you know we skeletons don't have lungs right?'

"'Cause mine are aching. Think I know why" She continued singing as I continued listening to her. God, her voice is like music to my ears.

"I kinda like it, though You wanna try?" She sang and flirted? I blushed slightly as she realized what she said. She blushed as she ran to a nearby corner. I chuckled a bit before teleported away.

-Vision: Frisk POV-
"Oh, would you be so kind, As to fall in love with me." I thought as I slid down on the wall and sat there.

"You see, I'm trying. I know you know that I like you" I thought as I hugged my knees in my chest. I think about Sans, hiding a crush is hard. I let out a sigh.

"But that's not enough, So if you will, Please fall in love" I faintly sang the next lyrics as I thought of me and Sans being together. I shook my thoughts away and thought that it was impossible for that to happen. I know Sans like someone but surely it wasn't me. He deserves better than me.