Chapter 10

Avni's POV:

"I think you should take shower and come down for breakfast." Aaryan said pointing towards the bathroom.

I got up slowly and walked towards bathroom. I turned around and asked him "what day is it?"

He simply shrugged and said "Monday". I was shocked, I was out for a day.

I took a long shower and covered my body with a towel.
When I came out, Aaryan entered the bedroom with breakfast. He stood still for a moment scanning my body with his eyes.

He kept the breakfast in the centre table and started walking towards me, I stood still at the same position.

"What... what are you doing?? Stay far from me." I said nervously.

He smirked and said " You are the beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. Look at you!! You have an amazing body! That innocent looks on your face and your eyes made me attract towards you like a magnet".

I started looking at the ground, he lifted my chin and his warm hand went on my cheek gently caressing it.

I was lost in his touch that I closed my eyes to feel the moment. When I realised what I was doing, I opened my eyes to find that his lips were almost touching mine causing me to gasp.

I tried to move but he held my hand.
"Don't move... "He whispered his eyes were closed while his hand continued to caress on my cheek.

"Wh..what are you doing?" whispered back.
I heard him groan like he was controlling himself, out of nowhere he claimed my lips. His other hand tugged my hair gently and angling my head for better access on my lips.

The kisses were actually soft and with so much emotions in it. I felt a knot on my stomach. I moaned at the sudden uncontrollable sensation.

Technically it is my first ever kiss with him. I had no clue how to respond to his kisses. I just copied whatever he was doing.

I was returning his kisses & my hands went to the back of his neck. His tongue traced the corner of my lips before thrusting inside. I felt like I'm flying in air and those unusual sensation due to my hormones weren't helping my situation.

I felt I'm lying on a soft mattress. I could hear him moan, chill ran down my spine due to this new sensation caused by his lips.

I was shivering because my towel is no where to be found, his whole body on me was covering my petite figure. When his hands started trailing down near my breast, bedroom door opened.

I was gobsmacked. I looked up to see my husband's face, he was cursing for not locking the door. He hugged me tightly and covered me with a bedsheet without breaking the eye contact.

When we turned around, I found Maahi, she had covered her eyes with her hand "Can I see now???" she asked peeping through her fingers.

I was blushing seeing our position. I didn't have a courage to show my face to anyone. I was even shy to see myself in a mirror.

"Thank God!!! My virgin eyes are saved. I came here to inform you guys that Granny is waiting in dinning room. She wanted to inform some things to you" Maahi said and continued "please lock the door before you guys start your naughty sessions" and went out closing the door.

Aaryan got up went inside closet and brought jeans and black off shoulder top. I took the dress from him without any argument, because I was too shy to lift my head.

I ran inside the closet and changed into my attire. No wonder he has surveyed my body, it fits me perfectly. 

I found a pair of black stilettos in the corner. I ran my fingers over my silky hair. I came out and found that my handsome husband is wearing similar kind of outfit. Actually we are twinning today.

He came near me and peaked my lips "You look gorgeous my snuggle bear". I was stunned. He took my hand in his and started walking outside the bedroom. I was in my own wonderland thinking about the kiss. Seriously I loved it, I was craving like a pregnant woman for that kiss again.

"Avni... touch granny's feet and take her blessings" Aaryan whispered in my ears.

I did everything as he instructed.
We sat down and started having breakfast.
Granny was looking cheerful this morning.

"I want Avni to decide, where she wants to go for honeymoon. Its my gift for your wedding" Granny said.

"That's not necessary granny!!" I said feeling uncomfortable.

"I don't mind going to honeymoon granny, but my honey is not even interested to step outside our bedroom"Aaryan said winking at me.

"No...no granny, I'm ready to go anywhere, Ryan is bluffing" I said.

"Well, I like the nickname which you have given to each other" Granny said happily.

"Granny, we are shifting to my penthouse today, and avni will be coming to office with me. I want her to be in front of my eyes. I can't compromise with her safety" Aaryan said.

"Well, I can see that you want Avni all for yourself. Enjoy your married life and Avni I suggest you that, you can use these concealer and lipstick to hide your private cosy moments" Granny said with a wink.

I turned towards my husband, he smirked and said "I forgot to tell you that your lips are completely swollen and I like that huge mark in your neck.No don't ever try to cover it, it reminds everyone that you are Mine"

"I.. I want to speak to Maahi before leaving. Please!!!" I asked my husband.

"Okay!!! I'll show her room, Come" he said.

When I opened the door of Maahi's room, virginity of my eyes are lost forever.

I found Maahi and Jay eating each other's face like a hungry tigers, moreover they were almost naked.

I turned around to leave, but Aaryan held my hands and smirked "It's revenge time baby!!!."

I wondered, what my handsome husband is planning. He took out his cell phone and started recording their personal moments. I poked him and trying to pull his cellphone, and said "its bad manners"

He started laughing loudly. I was shocked and looked at Maahi and Jay, even their expression was priceless.

"Maahi!!! I know you are matured and independent. But... but, how can you do this?" i said her.

she raised her eyebrows and said " I can do whatever I wish. No one is actually bothered about it, not even my parents"

"But... what about your fiancee??? How can you be involved with him??? You have to know that he tried to bribe my dad." I said Maahi.

she turned towards my husband and said "Bro... you still didn't tell her???"

I interrupted and asked "Bro??? Maahi, he married me without my consent, and what is he has to tell me?? Stop speaking in code language and tell me what is actually happening here?" I asked in frustration.

"Well, Jay is my fiancee. We were engaged three years ago." she said and continued "and my brother is Aaryan Malhotra, who is actually your husband now"

I was stunned, I couldn't utter a word hearing her next statement.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Author's note:

Heyy my lovely readers!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

thank you @mahitha11 love you!!!

How was the new twist?

Did you guys enjoy romantic version of Aaryan?

Let me know, if you want to read more romantic scenes between Aaryan and Avni.

what will happen in up coming chapters?? Any guess!!!?

Please do Vote and Comment your views about this chapter

love you alot.

Have a nice day/ night.