Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - The Party II

I woke up in my room. The lights were all off. 'I don't remember coming in here... Wait, When did I turn the lights off? This is weird...'

I couldn't exactly see in the dark, for some reason. I still don't have that ability yet... Sigh.

I moved around on my bed, I could feel that the sheets were on me, and that my hair was let loose. 'Okay, what the heck hap—'

"Oh! You're awake," A low voice said, from somewhere in the room.

"Uhhh.. I can tell there's a boy in here..." Then suddenly, all the stupid ideas of what could've happened to me, popped in my head. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. What happened?! Did we... No! I would never do that.. Wait– did I?"

"Stop, and No. We did nothing. Remember me? A?" The person's voice got closer. 'If only I could see in the dark...'

Suddenly, the lights turned on. "Uh.. Oh! Yeah, I remember you!" Wait– how is he in here? "How did you get in here..?"

"Oh.. Uh.. I-I got some lock picking skills.. Haha.." He seemed nervous, and looked to be lying. But I was being stupid and believed him.

"Oh, that makes sense." I chuckled a bit then looked at my sheets, "Wait..." I pulled the covers off me to reveal that I still had my clothes on. "Phew.."

"I'm sorry if this is coming off as weird... But, I swear I didn't do anything!" He said.

I laughed a bit, "If I knew you, this wouldn't be that weird,"

"..Yeah... If you knew me...." I couldn't quite hear what he said, but I shrugged it off.

"Well, um... If you don't mind, I would like to change.." I said and got out of my bed.

"O-Oh! Right! Uh.. I should probably leave anyway. Um.. Bye," I blinked and he was gone. 'Odd guy..'

I shook my head and changed. I got dressed in my F/C bunny pajamas and crawled back into my cozy bed. But, I couldn't sleep. I turned and moved into different positions but I wasn't tired.. Strange. Then it just randomly got cold in here. "Oh come on!! Can't a girl get her sleep?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Stupid party..."

•-_~*~_-•

I stretched and turned around. Suddenly, light just had to be in my face. "Ugh!" I groaned and covered my face with my pillow.

Wait.. Did Kayla come back to the room?

"Kayla?" I got up and looked around. No sign of her. "Uh-Oh," I started to get really worried and searched the entire room. The last place I had to check was the bathroom. I opened the door slowly to find a passed out Kayla on the floor by the door. "Oh my Irene," I sighed and dragged her to her bed using my vampire strength.

"Jeez, Kayla.." I smiled and shook my head at her. She must've got drunk or something and crashed up here when she entered the bathroom. Am I the only one who doesn't drink? Jeez..

Suddenly I felt a feeling in my throat. I know that feeling, and I don't wanna feel it. "Oh Irene... Please no," I said and tried my best to hide the fact that was gonna be a monster again.

I sat on my bed and focused on one thing; Aaron. If he was here when this was happening, he would know exactly what to do. He would help me. He never wanted me to be this way.

I grabbed the bed sheets, trying hard to fight it. When I thought it was gone, I relaxed. Welp, I shouldn't have done that. "No...! Urge... Urge...!" I screamed, and I could tell that no one would help me. ".....Urge." I couldn't control my body anymore. I could feel myself smirking as I made my way over to Kayla. "Poor girl. Luckily, she won't feel a thing," I wish I could stop myself, but I know I couldn't. Fighting this... Was completely useless. Well, until I heard a knock.

"Hello?" The familiar low voice said.

"Ah, I guess we'll have a different snack," I heard myself mumble. I moved over to the door, with a smile on my face. I think I was trying to trick the person.

"Ah, uh– Hello A." I said and gave him a small wave. I'm surprised he didn't notice anything odd or strange about me. But, I mean, I only met the guy yesterday.

"Hey," He also gave a small wave. "May I come in?" He asked politely. I nodded and let him in.

I closed the door behind him and smirked to myself. 'Please, not him,' I pleaded to my other side, begging it to find some random stranger and have a bite from them.

'Why would I need to switch? Can't you smell it? His blood. It's.. different, it's..'

'..Delicious..' I answered. If I spoken that out loud, I could promise you that I'd be licking my lips. I then realized what I blurted out, and regretted it immediately. 'No, no! That's not what I meant! I meant.. He's uh..' I couldn't think of anything.

'Lies, lies. I know you can smell him, and I know you want his blood,'

"Uhhh.. Y/N? Earth to Y/N?" My attention immediately switched from the wall, to A.

"Oh! Sorry. Sooo, what are you doing here?" I smiled as I asked. I could feel my throat hurting, it made me want to scream. If only I could get blood— no. No, Don't think that!!

"I heard you needed something," He said as he looked into my eyes. "I can get it for you, ya' know."

"Get what?"

"Have you forgotten? Oh silly me, right." He laughed lightly at himself.

'Does he normally do this..?'

'How the heck should I know?! I only met the dude yesterday! You should know that!'

"Yeah, I guess I've forgotten," I laughed lightly and scratched my neck.

He suddenly pinned me to a wall. 'OH IRENE!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!'

He chuckled and I could tell he was smiling. I had a feeling this dude was wacko-weird.

"Oh how I should have known this would've happened. But, I couldn't let down my cover. I had to keep secret." His voice suddenly changed.

'NO NO NO. THIS DUDE CANNOT BE A VAMPIRE. HE SEEMED TOO NICE TO BE THIS WAY!'

"Here's a short story, Y/N," He said and leaned in close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath hitting my ear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I am Aaron."