Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Laughter and Insanity (Part 1)

(Please read A/N at the end of this chapter please)
{Aaron's POV}

I smiled and starting walking to the café with Y/N. I look at her face, she's starting to look a little better. That's good. "..Hey, Y/N," I say suddenly after minutes of silence.

"Yeah? What is it?" She smiles.

"Can I ask you something?" I start to nervously play with the end of my jacket.

"Okay. Shoot,"

I look around us to see if we are completely alone. I guess we are. "Well, Do you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you?" I ask carefully.

"Well.. No, not really. Why?" She tilts her head, her eyes full of concern.

"O-Oh. I-I was just asking!" I walked ahead of her a bit and sighed. I've been having this strange feeling lately, like someone or something is watching our every move.. It's starting to creep me out. I'm scared that Y/N and I might be in danger. But I'll just keep this to myself for the time being.

Y/N soon caught up to me. "Aaron.. Are you okay?" She asked, worry laced in her voice.

"Y-Yeah, I'm totally fine. Let's just get to the café so you can get some F/F." I gave her a smile. She smiled back, her worry now gone. I hope I find out who's watching us..

-_~*~_-

We arrive at the café soon after our small conversation. I open the door for Y/N. "You're such a gentleman," She smiles. I take her hand and lead her to a empty table in the far corner of the café. I go up to the ordering place, or whatever you call it, and ask about F/F.

"I'm sorry, sir. We ran out of F/F this morning." A lady working at the café, said. I turn around and look at Y/N. She's sitting down and looking out the window with a smile.

"Thank you. I'll be right back." I walk over to Y/N. "..Hey.. They don't have any F/F. They ran out this morning.. Sorry Y/N.." I told her. Her smile faded for a bit, then it came back.

She laughed softly and waved her hand. "It's alright, Aaron. I can have something else." She said.

"O-Oh. Well alright then.. What do you want?" I asked.

"Hmm.. A coffee/tea would be nice," I nod.

"Okay. I'll be right back with your drink," I walk back to that lady and ask if I could have a cup of coffee/tea for Y/N. She smiled and nodded. Suddenly I get that uncomfortable feeling again. Not again! I quickly turn around to look at Y/N. She's still there. Phew... That feeling really scares me..

I jump when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around. It's just that lady holding Y/N's coffee/tea. "U-Uh, this is for you, sir.." She said and passed me the cup. I thank her and walk over to Y/N. I pass her the coffee/tea she wanted. I sat down by her and looked at her.

"Thanks, Aaron," She smiled and took a sip from the cup. "You should get something, too." She said.

"I'm not hungry right now," I say. She just laughs.