the beginning of our story

Birthdays are worst. Well in our family anyways . It's the hardest.

Soon our children start school. The hardest part of the any parents experience but for us it's a nightmare just even filling out the forms hurts me in so many ways . The fact of calling me "daddy " is bad enough .

But for now . I have to enjoy today .

"Mummy and daddy thank you " they muttered in unison while running over for a cuddle.

"Your welcome sweetie anything for my children" I said with a beaming smile .

I glanced over to my girlfriend who was busy with the kids and I sighed I just wish they knew the truth .

I then suddenly had a flashback to day the day she told me were going to have a baby at the young age of 18 but id never imaged two .

It was a school dance . Light flashing everywhere . But secrets were everywhere . Including ours . Our dating secret.

I hadn't seen Jenifer in ages but sided against going to find her when suddenly Ruby dragged me over and started fighting me . For .no .reason. what.so .ever . After about 15 minutes before I dropped flat onto the floor and crawed my way to the destinuged medical room .

Lied on the table counting the stars on top of the ceiling . I heard a familiar voice sounding rather concered.

And the words that came next I could never prepare for.

"Elliot? " she started

"What's wrong babe? " I questioned concered .

She took a deep breath before she uttered the words "I've got a problem, a growing problem "

"I don't understand . Please explain more " I pleaded.

"Do you prefer cloth or disposable dipars " she whispered in a panicked tone

"Are you saying that ?" I replied in a husky tone.

She softly nodded so scared so I brought her in and I could smell her strawberry sented spray and stoked her hair .

"Ill sort something out " I comforted her .

"Babe?" Natile spoke.

I then snapped back into reality.
"Are you alright " she asked
"Yeah just--- " I was cut of by a Door at the door .

I went over to answer the door and stood at the door was our anthor bump in our road.

Natiles dad .

Also the priest .