Who

Name : __ grey
Location : still at school
Time : unknown
I looked around trying to find an explanation I started to freak out so I called my brother to take me home.

After what seemed like hours he got here and drove me home we lived in a condo of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it was a nice and I liked that it was only the 2 of us you see my brother is a surgeon a neurosurgeons to be exact he was the best one out there.

" I have to cover the night shift you think you be ok little one ?"
" yeah thanks Eli "
Eli and I where not sibling by blood we only grew up together his parents are mean rich people and mine well mine are not here ....

After he left I threw the comic in the living room still feeling a bit scared of it and just went to my room I toss all my clothes and got clean pjs and went to take a shower.

^baby you got what I need but you say he just a friend ^ that song has been in my head all day I loved to sing and to play music and do sports I like to consider my self a productive person even if I love to sleep and read stupid fan fiction and all.

Wen I was done I jumped into my bed and fell into a deep sleep....

I woke up because of a loud conversation was being held in my living room I get up ready to trow my plushies to my brothers friends 😡

I start Throwing then with my eyes still closed
" Eli has the night shift what are you Imb..."
" yo what the "
" hey stop that "
" who is this crazy chick "
" the bloody hell "
" guys shut up ... who are you "
With that it was enough I fainted hitting my head right on the table, is this real ?, or is t just a beautiful dream ?"

Name: Richard Greyson a.k.a dick
Location : unknown to him
Time : 5 pm

After the white light disappeared we notice we were not in the bat cave no more we where in a nice living room I look around and I see Jason Damian Tim And Alfred, we all looked alert and ready to attach.

" where are we "
" idk you tell me lab rat "
" you don't have to be rude Jason "
" stop complaining drake"
" young masters please calm down "
And with that a whole argument started ...
After what seem like endless hours little plushies started to hit us and a girls voice was screaming something about an Eli I don't know what she was talking about or who she was while she was talking the guys stared to complain then wen she opened her eyes i asked
"Who are you ?"
She looked so pale and out of nowhere she fainted almost falling down he stairs but the hit her head on a near by coffee table and we all freaked out and stared to run to her.

" pennyworth  do something"
" is all your fault demon if your face wasn't so ugly this will have never happened"
" shut up Todd maybe if you weren't showing your gun she wouldn't have fainted "
When Damian said that we all notice we where in our uniforms.. oh no...

This is how the living room and the kitchen look

Or you can just imagine it how ever you want it is up to you 🤗 please comment if you like me to change something or if you have any suggestions for future chapters