Invader Sadi's mess up

"Sadi you have a new mission" Said the Tallest Red. "Yes what is that?" I asked. sorry I didn't introduce me but I'm Sadi a sweet and cannibal Irken. "you need to go to Earth and find Zim and help him invade that planet!" He continued. "E-Earth? Please tell me you didn't say Earth and Z-Zim did you?" I ask. "Yes Earth and Zim, Clean out your ears Invader Sadi!" Replyed the Tallest Purple stupidly.

" Out of all the planets and invaders Why me!!!" I say walking away. Later that day I went to earth and settled in. "Zim there you are..." I say looking surprised at Zim and some kid with a lightning bolt looking hair fighting. "Sadi...OOFF!!!" he says before getting punched unconscious by the kid who's name is Dib.

"ZIM!!!" I say. As I walk towards him I accidentally trip and fall on Dib. "hey... w-watch were you g-going!" I say blushing. I stand up and help him up. "Are you new here?" he asks. "Yes just moved here!" I reply. "from were?" he says sarcastically. "um....Were Zim is from we were neighbors!" I say. "OK that's all I needed, Hi I'm Dib" "yes I know zim calls me and tells me about you" 'sadi you moron' I say in my head.

(3 Years)

   Dib invited me to a pool party and there be 'water'. "Sadi, This water Dib-monkie speaks of burns badly!" Zim says. "I wanna go come with me you don't have to get in the water!" I begged. "Finne" he says. When we arrive Dib pulls me in a room with just me and him. I was scared. "Why is Zim here?" he asked annoyed. "He needed to come with me because our baby sitter said." I lied. "then were is she?" he asked. "S-some where!" I shout. "Sure, fine, what ever!" he says opening the door for me.

    I was about to dive in e water when a big splash came from below. I feel over into the water in pain. I was burning. Dib and Zim jumped in after me. Zim had glue on so it didn't hurt him. After I was out of the water. Dib scetched something in his note pad that came out of no were. "Sadi I told you didn't I" he said. "Yes" I say annoyed.

A/N: I am on instagram I am _zecora_thezebra_