Chapter.... i forgot: What is that?!

A/N: yes zadr happens but here is e twist!

I was walking home when a guy poped in frount of me. "Excuse me!" I shouted at him. he didnt move he only smiled. "Hello Sadi" he said really creepyly. "How do you know my name? And who are you?" I asked backing away slowly. "Call me Jeff" he said. "Hi Jeff..." I fake smiled. "Go To Sleep" he said making it sound like he ment it. "Haha no" I said.

"Okay then... I'll put you to sleep!" he shouted and pounds at me. I dodged and ran. "CRAZY PERSON CRAZY PERSON!" I screamed. "Who's crazy?" asked a short blond headed guy. "His name is Jeff!" I shouted. "You shouldn't have done that..." he said summoning a sword. "Oh no!" I shouted and ran straight towards Dibs house.

I swing open the door and locked it. "What are you doing here?" zim asked. "KILLERS!" I screamed. "What where?" Dib asked. "Out there...." I said pointing out the window. They looked and saw the 'Jeff'. "There is nothing wrong with this kid!" Zim shreeked. (a/n: spoiler, Dib dies) "I'm gonna go talk to him" Dib said opening the door.

I held zim back. The door closed and we herd dib scream then stop. "no..." I whispered. Zim looked out the window and so did I. we saw dib torn apart.

I mentally face palmed. "We told him...We told him..." I repeated. "Actually if you didn't say anything then he would of lived..." he sighed.

"No! they would of followed me and broke in and ..... and "  "Sadi don't you dare say it!" he screeched.

We looked out the window at dib once more...he wasn't there?!

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked at Zim and he looked at me. "They're here..." I said.

A/N: Ooo who could be knocking? Sorry its a short chapter... I was just impatient to do the next XD also sorry I haven't updated in 2,000 years XD but yeah Clockworks is here this time Toby is still out : ( I fell in love with the bloody painter story : ) <--- look at dat face.... his making face : )