Chapter 2: Why did you do that you idiot

So Zim went home and Dib followed me to my house. "Why are you following me?" I asked Dib. "I wanna know we you live Cruz I know you live right by Zim!" he says in a proud way. "LIE!" I say walking into my house by Zims and slamming the door. "I TOLD YOU YOUR AN ALIEN!" he screams walking back to him house. Now my suppost to be a mama but call is self a G.I.R.L come in. "Hi master how was de potty?" She asked me. "Girl its a party and it was horrible!" I say.

I hear a knock on the door. "Girl Anserw it while I put my descise on!" I say running to my base and putting my outfit on. "hewwo!" I says to Zim. "Is Sadi here?" he asks. "no wait a minute..... yes SADI YOUR BOUFRIEND IS HERE!". it screams. "HES NOT MY BOY FRIEND!" I shout comming around the corner. "let him in you idiot!" She let's him in.

"So Sadi, you can't trust Dib" he said scared. "Why Zim, what's wrong?" I asked hugging him. "Your boy friend is scared Sadi!" Girl said running. I ignored. "D-dib is gonna plan to kid nap you and cut you open" he said. "how do you know?" I asked scared to now. "he plans to do that to any body who has a reaction to water." he added.

  I don't know if I should belive him. "Y-you l-lie!" I said. He hugged me closer to him. "No Zim doesn't lie now." he anserwed. "C-could Sadi live with you?" Girl asked. "Yes pack your stuff, Sadi grab your PAK and let's go."

     we go to his house and Gir and girl play with Minnie moose and piggy. Me and Zim go to his base and talk. We look out the window toward my house and see Dib knocking at the door. I was tempting to walk out side and beat him till he was dead,I wouldn't eat that. "WHY THAT BIG HEADED" "no Sadi don't." Zim said pulling me back. Well that back fire from pulling me back. When he pulled me back I tripped and accidentally kissed him. We blushed. I pulled back but he pulled me back in.

Then like always Dib ruined it. The robots screamed "INTRUDER INTRUDER!!" so we both ran in and there was Dib with a knife behind his back. I step forward not know he had the knife. He pulled it out and flung it toward me getting in the middle of my throat. Zim,Gir,And Girl started beating up dib. I laid there and let the blue blood drain out.

  When Dib left Zim ran towards me. My life almost gone. "S-sadi you can't die, you c-cant" He said. He carried me to his base and contacted the Tallest. "Yes zi- what happened!!!" said Tallest red and purple.